Chapter 6: Awakening! The Spirit called Varelius Satan!

Kyoto Japan.....

As the light dissipated, Veelex opened his eyes and saw that he was atop a large hill.

Suddenly out of nowhere, over a hundred people appeared and surrounded him.

The one leading them seemed to be a bespectacled middle aged man.

The bespectacled middle aged man said: "Who are you?! Where is our Saint?!"

Veelex who was still exhausted from his previous battle scratched his head, sighed and said: "Sorry.... She said she had to take a rain check."

The bespectacled man's voice suddenly grew cold: "Do you think this is a game boy?"

Seeing the situation Veelex's expression immediately became serious as he thought: "I don't have any holy power left.... What's more my body's still exhausted from the previous battle!... I need to think, how do I get out of this situation?"

The bespectacled man then turned to his subordiantes and ordered: "Hmph! Bind him and interrogate him about what happened! Use torture if you have to! After he talks..... kill him!"

His subordinates then bowed and replied: "As you command My Lord!"

As they began to chant their binding spells, Veelex immediately raised his hand and a green magic circle appeared.

Veelen then shouted: "Wind Gale Cutter!"

Suddenly dozens of crescent shaped wind blades were launched at the bespectacled man and his subordinates. 

Which ended up interrupting their chanting.

Seeing this the bespectacled man smirked and thought: "Interesting! To think a child this young could already use such magic.

He then took out a sword with a blade that seemed to be made out of pure darkness itself.

The bespectacled man then waved his sword and an illusory black mist suddenly appeared, when the wind blades came into contact with the black mist, they immediately disappeared into nothingness