Chapter 5: First Battle! The Avengers of the Saint!

As Dulio and Veelex stood outside the forest close to the orphanage, waiting for the arrival of their enemies Dulio asked Veelex: "So it seems you and little Jeanne have become good friends."

Veelex happily replied: "Yes I made a new friend!"

Hearing this Dulio smiled and said: "I'm glad! The first time I met little Jeanne she was too scared to speak let alone make friends."

Before Veelex could ask what he meant by that, Dulio suddenly interrupted him.

Dulio's eyes turned sharp as he said: "Their here!"

As if responding to his words dozens of hodded figures suddenly appeared before them.

The Leader of the group then said: "Dulio Gesualdo!... It truly is an honor."

Dulio smiled: "The fact you know who I am and yet still have the guts to be here is quite surprising."

The Leader: "Nothing can stop us in our mission to retrieve our revered saint!"

One of the hooded figures then said: "Where is our saint?! Bring her to us now!"

A second later the one that spoke was suddenly frozen solid in a block of ice.

Boom!

The block of ice suddenly shattered into a hundred pieces. 

Small sparks of electricity could be seen flashing from the pieces of ice.

Dulio said in a cold tone: "None of you..... Are getting near little Jeanne!"

The Leader of the hooded figures felt cold sweat run down his back as he thought: "So this is the church's strongest exorcist... To be able to freeze a human being instantly from over a dozen meters away. But what's most terrifying is his ability to conjure lightning from within his own ice!... It seems the rumors were true! This man does indeed posses the second strongest longinus... The Zenith Tempest!"

The Leader then said: "It seems there is no room for negotiations."

One of the hooded figures who was now shivering in fear pointed at Dulio: "Y-You dog of the church! H-How dare you do that to one of the memebers of the revered Avengers of the Saint!"

A stray exorcist among the hooded figures drew out his light sword and with bloodlust in his tone said: "We will show the church that even their best exorcist is nothing compared to our exalted group."

Another one sneered and said: "No matter how strong you are, in the end your just one man. How could you possibly be a match against dozens of us here!"

Hearing this Dulio smirked and said: "Is that right?"

He then waved his hand and the temperature in the entire area suddenly dropped.

Feeling the change in tempearature the Leader's expression suddenly changed.

The Leader then activated his sacred gear which wrapped himself and those close to him in an aura of flames.

A second later more than 90% of the hodded figures got frozen in ice which then shattered another second later. The only ones who managed to survive were the ones who were close to the Leader.

By this point Veelex already had stars in his eyes as he thought: "Wow Big Brother Dulio is so strong! I wonder who's stronger between him and Pops?"

The Leader on the other hand was now wrapped in a fiery aura as he exclaimed with a voice full of rage: "DULIO GESUALDOOOO!!!"

Looking at the fiery aura around the Leader, Dulio said: "So I'm guessing that's your Sacred Gear huh?"