Chapter 7: Azazel, Tiamat and the Search for Veelex!

Familiar Forest.....

A beautiful woman with pale blue hair and dark blue eyes could be seen calmly staring at the moon.

Suddenly....

???: "Tiamat!"

As if not caring as to who it was that called her, Tiamat continued her calm stare at the moon.

A moment later the one who spoke finally appeared. It was a tall man with black hair, golden bangs and a black goatee. Attached to his back were twelve jet-black feathered wings.

Tiamat with an indifferent expression said: "I thought I told you, your not welcome here Azazel."

Azazel: "I'm sorry.... It's just.... I don't understand why she did it."

Tiamat then closed her eyes and replied: "Out of all the beings in the world, you are the last person that I would think to be so ignorant."

Azazel then said: "Look.... I get that she loved him. But that's just it, because I understood how much my daughter loved him that I don't understand her actions. He was her world.... and knowing her, she would've normally chosen to accompany him in death. And yet she didn't choose that and instead tried to get revenge, even though she knew it was futile.... It was as if...."

Tiamat: "........"

Azazel continued: " It was as if something held her back from dying together with him."

Tiamat: "........"

Azazel's eyes then turned sharp: "And I'm sure you know what that is."

Tiamat: "Why would you think that?"

Azazel smiled and said: "Your her Grandmother. She tells you everything and it's been like that since she was a kid."

Tiamat sighed: "You know up to this day I still regret the fact that I allowed an asshole like you to be with my daughter.... Believe it or not she didn't say anything to me."

Azazel then teased: "Oh come on Mother-in-Law I know you noticed something..... Oh Crap!"

Suddenly a blue fireball came rushing towards his face.

Seeing this Azazel quickly bent his body backwards to avoid it.

Bang!

When the blue fireball hit the tree it instantly reduced it to ashes.

Seeing this Azazel felt cold sweat run down his back. He was well aware of how dangerous that blue fireball was. If he didn't avoid it on time, chances are his face would've been disfigured permanently.

Tiamat then spoke in a cold tone: "Try calling me Mother-in-Law again.... Come on. I DARE YOU AZAZEL!"

Azazel(cold sweat): " Ok ok I'm sorry alright! I won't call you.... that... ever again. "

Azazel's face then became serious as he said: "But seriously Tiamat.... If you could just tell me something.... Anything!"

Tiamat took a long look at Azazel.

She then sighed and said: "Although she didnt say anything to me.... I did sense something."

Azazel then started looking at Tiamat with expectant eyes: "What?"

Tiamat then looked at Azazel as she softly muttered: "A new life."

"New life?" At first Azazel was confused but then after a few seconds.... BANG!