Chapter 9: Meeting Akeno and Baraqiel!

When Shuri took Veelex to the front of the shrine, he saw two people who were gazing at the night sky. One large man and a little girl who was probably more or less the same age as him.

Shuri then approached the two and said: "Dear, Akeno our little guest has woken up."

When the man turned and saw Shuri he smiled.

As for the little girl she immediately hid behind the man's leg she seemed to be a bit shy.

The man then turned to Veelex and said: "I see... Well hello there young man. My name is Baraqiel I'm Shuri's husband. As for this adorable little one behind me, her name is Akeno our Daughter."

The man was a gruff-looking middle aged man with a muscular body, black hair and matching beard.

As for the little girl she was basically a miniature version of Shuri, the only difference was the fact that she had violet colored eyes instead of light brown like her Mother's

Veelex then bowed and said: "Hello there Mr. Baraqiel, my name is Veelex. Thank you for letting me stay in your home."

Seeing how polite Veelex was, Baraqiel immediately became embarassed and said: "Oh no.... please don't bow like that. This is after all technically my wife's home."

Seeing Baraqiel become embarassed both Shuri and Akeno started giggling as the latter said: "Father's blushing hee hee."

Baraqiel then looked towards Akeno, pouted and said: "Akeno please don't laugh at me in front of our little guest."

Veelex then approached the little girl and introduced himself: "Hello my name is Veelex. Nice to meet you."

Surprisingly Akeno quickly hid behind Baraqiel's leg once again before replying: "Hello.... I'm Akeno.... Nice to meet you too."

Veelex then tilted his head in confusion to her actions.

Shuri then said: "Oh don't mind our little Akeno she's just shy."

Baraqiel then said: "Alright it's quite late so how about we go inside and have dinner."

Shuri then smiled: "Oh yes! It is indeed time for dinner."

Veelex: "U-um... Mi... I mean Aunt Shuri would it be alright if I helped out with dinner?"

Hearing this both Shuri and Baraqiel were quite suprised.

...........................................................................................................

At the dinner table Shuri exclaimed: "Ara Ara this is quite delicious!"

Akeno: "So good!"

Baraqiel smiled and said: "Indeed I haven't tasted such good food in quite awhile."