Chapter 2: Going to the Park and Playing with Friends!

It's been two years since Veelex had accidentally used Sacred Fist and ever since then both Vasco and Dulio had been teaching him how to control his vast amount of Holy Power properly.

It didn't take long for the boy to fully master the move, which caused both Vasco and Dulio to be shocked by his progress. Surprisingly Veelex didn't get arrogant at his accomplishments and instead trained even harder to control his Holy Power stating: "I might end up hurting someone if I don't manage my power properly."

Vasco smiled at this statement, proud at the fact that he had a son that knew both the importance and dangers of possessing power.

During one of their training sessions the two exorcists realized that Veelex possessed outstanding physical abilities far supassing that of children his age. In terms of strength, agility, dexterity and overall durability Veelex could probably already match heavily trained elite soldiers of the military.

Normally for a young boy to possess such physical abilities would be extremely shocking, but for exorcists like Vasco and Dulio something like this were nothing extraordinary.

Due to his exceptional physical abilities Veelex was once again worried that he might accidentally hurt someone from not being able to control his strength properly, prompting Vasco to teach him how to limit his physical abilities.

Whoosh!...Whoosh!...Whoosh!

Within the mansion's training room a small blur could be seen moving as fast as the wind constantly attacking several small armored puppets.

These small armored puppets were created using a combination of magic and science to become the personal sparring partners of the church's young exorcists in order to polish their skills and grant them a minor amount of combat experience

Dulio watched as Veelex fought against the small armored puppets with a smile. Pleased to see the boy's progress in his combat training.

Dulio thought: "Only five years old... and already possessing the strength of a Middle-Class being."

At this moment the eyes of the Small Armored Puppets flashed, signifying that they have memorised the pattern of Veelex's movements.

One of the Armored Puppets that have anticipated Veelex's attack swung it's sword at the boy. With Veelex immediately parrying with his sword.

By this point in his training both Vasco and Dulio have judged that Veelex was now competent enough to wield a real sword. However for safety reasons they had only given him an edgeless sword.

Pushing back the Armored Puppet with his sword, Veelex was prepared to charge at it once again. But before he could do so two more armored puppets swung their swords towards his sides. With both his hands now glowing gold the boy intercepted their attacks with two Sacred Fists. BANG!!! Successfully sending the two armored puppets flying.