T W O

'You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.'

"Alright, class

"Alright, class. That's all we have for today." Ms Bustier clapped her hands together in order to get the class' attention. We all quietened our conversations and directed our attention to the red head at the front of the classroom. "Next week we will be doing group performances. So I'd advise you start preparing groups of four sooner than later."

*Riiiiinnngg*

Class just ended and as soon as I was packed up and I was a step away from the school doors a gentle hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.

"Girl, come with me. I want to show you something really cool." Alya said in a hushed tone and gestured for me to follow her.

We swam through the crowds of people until we reached these double wooden doors. Alya pushed them open, causing a creak to fill the abandoned corridor, and then we stepped into the mysterious room and closed the doors behind us.

"Sup, dudettes! What took you so long!?" Nino exclaimed from the gigantic stage at the front of the auditorium.

"Had to find Marinette before coming here and it took a lot longer than I thought! I almost missed her!" Alya shouted back as we ascended up the stairs that lead to the stage where Nino and Adrien were found, sitting on a couple of foldable chairs.

"Woah, this is..." I couldn't finish my sentence I was too blinded by the beauty.

"Beautiful." I spun my head towards Adrien as he gently smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Mari! Why don't you sing for us?" Alya requested excitedly, clapping her hands together. I took a step back in surprise at the sudden request and waved my hands in front of me to dismiss the suggestion but she insisted and grabbed both my hands.

She dragged me to the unoccupied chair next to Adrien and pushed me down on to it, nearly knocking it backwards, but I 'gracefully' save myself.

Note the sarcasm.

My arms flailed everywhere to try and catch balance, making me look like an absolute idiot and causing my newfound friends to laugh at me.

"Fine! I'll sing. Umm...does anyone happen to have a guitar?"

Adrien immediately spoke up and brought out his luxurious looking guitar case, handing it over to me as if it isn't worth anything. I asked if it was truly okay for me to use it and he said that he was completely fine with it.

I opened the case and I could not believe my eyes when I saw it.

"No way! You...you made me open this on purpose didn't you!?" I jokingly accused Adrien and pointed at him sharply.

"I have no idea what you're on about, Mari." Oh he's just asking to get slapped. Regardless, I casted my eyes back to this beauty settled in my soft grasp. "This is the limited edition Martin&Co CS-CFMartinOutlaw-17 guitar." I said as if I had remembered it off-by-heart, which I totally did.