S I X

"There's no fear when you're having fun."

2 weeks laterThird Person POV

2 weeks later
Third Person POV

Marinette was in a very peaceful slumber until a loud ringing noise alarmed her and shocked her awake, making her fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow." Mari winced and rubbed her hip to try and rid the pain but the ringing in her ear was not giving her justice.

She groaned and grabbed her phone from her nightstand and, without checking the contact, pressed the 'answer' button while being blinded by the bright light. When her eyes decided to focus on the illuminated screen, she found three people smiling ever so idiotically displayed on her phone.

"Haha, look. Nette fell on her butt." Nino laughed hysterically.

"I'll make you fall on your butt when I see you." The bluenette threatened lowly.

"Morning, girl." Alya said quite creepily.

"Uh, morning?" Her voice went high pitched at the end from all the confusion racking up in her brain.

'What the hell was going on?' She thought.

"Marinette, do you know where we are right now?" Adrien asked in the same tone as Alya. Marinette looked closely at each of her friends' scenery behind them but was so confused so she shook her head. That was until Adrien moved his camera to the side slightly, revealing the back of a red cap - one that is identical to the one Nino wore at that exact moment.

All three of them smirked at my squinting eyes but before I could even question them, I heard an awfully familiar voice on the other end of the line:

"Adrien! Nino! Alya! Good morning, come on in maybe you can get Marinette out of her bed." Sabine's voice was heard and that confirmed to Marinette that they were at her house while she was still in her bed, in her pjs, looking like a hot mess.

Mari and her mother had began to get along after the entire coming home late from hanging out with Adrien. It turns out that Adrien left a really good impression on the petite lady which then led to meeting Alya and Nino.

The bluenette was forever going to be thankful for her newly found friends for bringing her relationship with her Mama closer but she just wished that Sabine wouldn't have needed other people to interact with her more. Regardless, she was glad to have her old Mama back.

It was then she heard her bedroom door swing open and in came three people.

"Gooooooood morning, Nette!" Nino yelled while swinging his arms around like a maniac and she couldn't help but groan at the ruckus he was making and buried her head into her pillow.