TWELVE

Quick announcement! I published a new book called 'The Art in You". The first couple of chapters are out so please check it out!

=*+*+*=

"When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful."

=*+*+*=

"Good morning, class. For this month of December, the entire school will be working together to prepare a Christmas Ball." Whispers accumulated within the classroom, as Ms Bustier continued to talk about what would be needed for the next few weeks or so. "Our class has been assigned as the decorating committee."

Alya immediately stood with her hand raised. "Ms Bustier, but we play music so why are we assigned to this particular group?" Murmurs of agreement slowly filled the room.

"I understand, Miss Cèsaire." The red headed teacher gave her student a pointed look, gesturing for her to take a seat. "The senior grade, the grade above you, is in charge of the entertainment programme therefore they will decide if other students in the lower grades will be performing. It is not up to you, unfortunately." Ms Bustier apologised.

"The Christmas Ball will be two weeks today, meaning we will begin planning today!" Silence overcame the class, as they didn't know how to react. Instead of waiting for a reaction from her students, she grabbed a short pile of paper and gave a couple of sheets to each person. "Chop chop people. The more we get done the better the execution." Ms B clapped her hands.

Adrien and Nino spun themselves around to face Alya and I. "So what are we thinking?" I queried with a curious face.

"Well, I was thinki-"

"No! The theme should be the Nutcracker." An obnoxious voice cut through all conversations.

"Chloe, you probably don't even know what the Nutcracker is!" Kim shot back. "I say we do a Nightmare Before Christmas theme." He argued.

"Dude, we're trying to prepare a Christmas party not a Halloween party." Nino allowed himself to get involved with the growing argument.

"But A Nightmare Before Christmas is a Christmas movie!" Kim frustratedly threw his arms around.

"Oh my gosh! It is absolutely not!" Another voice came in.

"Class!" An authoritative voice cut through the crowd. "I say our winning band should choose the theme." Ms Bustier offered her hand to Adrien, Nino, Alya and I.

The battle of the bands had taken place not to long ago. We performed our winning performance, but unfortunately it didn't quite make the cut, as we fell into fourth place. We still appreciate the school's kindness, though.

I glanced towards the three and they all gave me a single nod. I lifted my head to Ms Bustier, finalising the theme in my head.

"The theme will be Winter Wonderland."

~{*•*•*•*}~

Adrien's POV

"Hey, Mari!" Our class was just about to leave to check out the venue for the dance until Luka called out. I turned to see a smile on Mari's face. "Hi, Luka. Everything okay?" The rest of the class went ahead except for Alya, Nino and I.

The blue head looked behind us and saw that the class was entering the bus. "Where are you guys off to?" He questioned, pointing to the bus.

"Oh we're going to the venue for the dance." Marinette replied straight away with an unreadable tone. It confused me to be quite honest. Why was she like this all of a sudden? A week ago, they were inseparable. I wonder what happened. "You know, being the decoration committee and everything we have to see what we're working with." She smiled, but it didn't seem all too genuine.