Gucci Hoodies

TrilingualDad: Can someone please tell me wtf happened ?

INabbedYourHeart: seriously george what did u do this time

MinecraftSteve: pretty much told me to shag Elmslie

SugarDaddy: George hasn't talked to me since last night i don't know what to do. Will please be the bigger person

I stared down at the notifications coming through on my friends' group chat, having decided that replying was useless.

My fingernails dug into the soft sheets enveloping me. My hair, usually neatly curled, was sure to be a right mess. I was sure that my nose had simply gotten used to the smell of dried sweat and lack of air flow.  All not for the good reason one may be in this state. All because I was hiding from Elmslie.

I was sure at first that, by keeping my door locked and notifications unchecked, he wouldn't suspect anything. But I'd never slept until two for the entirety of my time living with Alex, and there was no way I could hide from him forever. You know, considering one day I'd need food.  And Alex did not leave our flat often, without me at least.

I decided that I'd either have to brave it or die. And, despite many jokes I had made contradicting this statement, I was not yet ready for death. And so with that decision in mind, I would either have to just walk into the kitchen and grab some cereal like nothing had happened, or knock on Alex's bedroom door and address the situation head on. I decided the first option was slightly less of a suicide mission.

I was sure to open a window and change my shirt before making my way into the kitchen. I did my absolute best to stay quiet, but that's not exactly easy when pouring cereal. I soon realised this when I caught Alex peaking into the kitchen from our hallway, out of the corner of my eye.

I did my best to stay cool and act like nothing had happened, an action that proved impossible for me when I heard Alex giggle and looked down to see my cereal bowl was overflowing.

"Fuck," I sighed and dropped the cereal box onto the counter.

Alex walked over to me and covered his mouth to prevent more laughter.

"It's been a rough day, okay?" I slouched as I turned to him, annoyance evident in my voice.

Alex's arms flung around my neck and I was entirely taken aback. Not only was that an odd response to the conversation, but Alex and I didn't really entertain a 'hugging' relationship, even after an argument, so this was a fairly new response from him. I wrapped my arms around him in response, even if slightly delayed.

"I thought you might just move out and never talk to me again," I heard a crack in my flatmate's voice.

I could feel his breath on my neck, inviting but faint. His mouth was so close to my ear I might as well have been listening to ASMR. God, this was a long hug.

"I'd miss washing your Gucci hoodies," I laughed gingerly.

"Speaking of," Alex pulled away, leaving his hands resting on my arms, "Fuck, it's cold. And you're only wearing a t-shirt."

"I'm an alpha male so-" I was interrupted by my flatmate holding up a finger to say 'one second' and dashing off to his room again.

God, he was an odd man.

He ran back out about a minute later, holding a bright pink Gucci hoodie with a pig on it in his right hand, and his phone in the other.

"Alex, I'm not wearing that bullshit," I laughed, "It's your branding so it works on you, but definitely not on me."

"Come on, it'll be funny," he begged.

His voice was whiny and child-like, and I certainly would have been able to refuse his deep, puppy-dog eyes, were it not for the sudden realization that Alex Elmslie was asking me to wear his hoodie. Alex Elmslie was begging me to wear his hoodie.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes and snatched the hoodie from Alex.

Alex laughed at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I pulled my plain t-shirt off and pulled on the hoodie, all the while Alex stared at me, "Happy?"

I began to strike poses, and by the end, Alex was absolutely cackling. I put on my mask and Alex snapped some photos for his Instagram. The group chat started up again, no doubt about Alex's post, and I was pulled away from my time with Alex as the only person in the world, and back into reality.

TrilingualDad: George is okay then ?

INabbedYourHeart: cant george and will just text and sort it out

MinecraftSteve: he has to message me first

"Just message him," we were now sitting on the lounge, enjoying YouTube on our TV, "You know he's only upset 'cause he's hurt."

I rolled my eyes at my flatmate, but still did as I was told, and pulled out my phone, clicking on Will's contact.

AlphaMate: I understand I went too far last night
Hear me out?

MinecraftSteve: yeah mate

AlphaMate: So we've established that I overreacted a little
But there is a reason

MinecraftSteve: yeah?

AlphaMate: Ya know how I've never really had a girl

MinecraftSteve: YOURE FUCKING KIDDING

AlphaMate: I was a little jealous

MinecraftSteve: OOWAY MATE
WERE MATES AGAIN IF YOU LET ME BULLY YOU FOR WANTING TO BE WITH ALEX ELMSLIE

AlphaMate: ...fine

I looked up from my phone just before Alex did.

"Will says you're mates again. What'd you do?" He tilted his head.

I simply turned to him and closed my eyes, trying to gather enough courage to ask what I was about to ask.

"Why have you always had a thing for Will... but never for me?" I opened my eyes, but did my best not to look directly at Alex.

"You always- I never," I noticed as Alex scrambled to find something to say, "George, what are you implying?"

//THIS IS SO CURSED HAHAAA IM DEAD