Best Mate's Bare Body

Thanks to xxihateveryonexx for giving me some extra clout 💕💕
Also props to me for guessing George's eye colour
Alsoooo this chapter gets a little racey but no smut cuz i feel like thats a lil too far
Let's get on with the scheduled program

I closed my eyes, clenched my fists and gave myself a second to breath as I saw my apartment building up ahead.

'It's okay, it's just Alex. You've lived together for ages now. He's walked in on you pissing before,' is what I attempted to think to myself, but it ended up as more of a muddle of different phrases I could say and things I could do to fuck up the entire interaction.

I unpaused my walking and did my best to replicate a confident strut to the building's main entrance, instead probably imitating a distressed penguin.

Once outside my flat's door, I wasn't really sure if I should knock or not. An interesting dilemma considering it was my own flat. The situation was just so unbelievably awkward.

I eventually decided against knocking, and did my best to slowly insert and turn the key, in a failed attempt to avoid alerting Alex.

The door opened and I was immediately met with Alex staring at me from the lounge. He turned around and quickly stood up, walking over to where I had frozen, pretty well in the middle of the room.

"Uh... welcome back?" Alex and I both stood stiffly and watched each other's eyes for any sign of emotion.

This ended up turning into what felt like a staring contest, but was really just the two of us studying the deep intricacies of each other's eyes. Finally, I was the first one to give in. I made what I would consider the most ballsy move of my life; my arm flung itself around Alex's waist and my other hand made its way around the back of his neck. My flatmate made a surprised squeaking noise into my mouth and his eyes widened in surprise of how rapidly the situation had escalated, as my lips collided with his.

Alex's eyes soon closed, and I could feel as his surprise faded away and he began to lean into the kiss. Alex was the first to make the bold move of adding his tongue. I responded to this action by making one of my own; walking forward in order to back him into a wall.

Alex's breathing grew heavier as he leaned against the wall. His hands attempted to grasp at the wall, longing for something to stabilise him throughout our intense exchange of saliva. I hadn't even stopped to think about the fact that I was currently making out with the man that I was pretty well in love with; that would mean taking me out of the moment, something that I knew nothing could make happen.

I let my head drop below Alex's mouth and to his jawline, leaving soft kisses against his equally gentle skin. I then dropped even lower and to his neck, growing slightly more aggressive and being sure to leave a couple marks both on his neck and along his collarbone. I noticed as Alex slowly began to let out more and more intense moans, burying his head in my shoulder in an attempt to muffle himself.

"Please, George, stop teasing," he managed to whine into my ear.

-

Close to an hour later, I was laying on Alex's bed, a bed much more comfortable than mine might I add, and attempting to relay the details of what had just happened to myself. My eyes looked up at the ceiling, but all I could see were the features of Alex's bare body mixed with the face that he had made in his most vulnerable moments. It was like we had both switched into completely different people, clawing at each other's slim figures as though we hadn't been simply best mates just a day ago.

Alex layed next to me, but he was facing away from me on his side. I decided to let talking go for now, and retrieved my phone from the pants laying next to my mate's bed.

As I picked it up, I felt a light buzz. And as I turned it on, I noticed an absolute stream of messages. It was already seven at night. I'd left Fraser's place two hours ago and neither Alex or I had filled the boys in on what had happened in that time.

SquareHeadLol: surely they're shagging

KenjisDad: as if they have the balls to do that

SíPapa: They could barely even talk earlier lmao

And those were just the three most recent. I rolled over on the bed and built up the courage to tap Elmslie on the shoulder. He turned around and I was extremely tempted to begin what had just happened all over again, but managed to restrain myself.

"Check the group chat," was all I managed to get out before immediately turning around again and doing my absolute best to explain to the boys that Alex and I... weren't together?