Finale

As I ran to my apartment building, I watched a bright pink blob doing the same, but in my direction. Just before we could collide and absolutely knock each other out, we caught each other in our respective grips and mashed our lips together.

The warm welcome of my favourite bright pink blob's lips was something I could not even begin to describe. As cliché as it was, three days felt like three years. Being away from the one I loved, especially when fighting, was one of the hardest things I had ever done, despite how much I tried to hide it.

After an unimaginable amount of unsightly passionate kissing that was sure to leave passers by dumbfounded and staring, my boyfriend and I simultaneously pulled our lips apart and pulled each other back into a hug.

"I love you," I sighed into Alex's chest, not worried about what his response would be, because we didn't need to say it to know it.

"I love you too," his head was leaning on my shoulder.

"Shall we go inside?" I chuckled happily, but Alex's face dropped.

"I have to tell you that-" I cut Alex off, knowing exactly what he was about to tell me.

"Will's upstairs?" I continued to smile despite this knews, and Alex looked a little shocked, before nodding sheepishly, "You're just good friends now, I know that. And you were both going through a hard time so you're there for each other."

Alex let loose his usual childish smile, something I hadn't realised how much I'd missed over the past few days, and gave me an excited peck on the lips.

"Lets go home," he took my hand.

-

We walked inside, hand in hand and I immediately eyed Will coweringly watching us on the lounge.

"We're okay, Will," I laughed and his face immediately relaxed.

Alex and I both walked over to Will and we all shared a mini alpha bro hug.

"This is like a weird threesome now," Will joked, causing Alex and I to let go.

"Gay," I mocked.

Alex and Will both gave me slanty-eyed 'wtf-do-you-mean-you-gay-dumbass' looks and how dumb what I had just said clicked, resulting in an, "Oh."

"So, what ended up happening with Mia?" The three of us all sat on the lounge together in order to catch up.

"Well," Will sighed and scratched the back of his head, "I've been in my apartment alone a lot recently, if that gives you any idea."

He let out an awkward chuckle and Alex and I immediately looked at each other, our brains somehow connecting, and we instantly knew what was about to happen.

"Well, Will," I began, Alex and I both smiling cheekily, rendering Will visibly confused, "Why don't you stay with us for a bit? Alex and I share a bedroom now so we have a spare one, and you'll be less lonely."

Will's face lit up and Alex and I both laughed.

"This isn't Make A Wish," is what Alex was in the middle of saying, and he would have completed saying it, if not for Will tackling us in yet another big alpha bro hug.

-
"Hey, Alex?" I turned over to face my boyfriend's side of the bed.

"Yeah?" he turned to face mine.

"Can we get a dog?" I inched closer to him and he copied that movement.

"The only thing I could possibly love more than that idea, is you."

//THATS IT OMG
I can't believe it's over but I'm so happy with how it ended
Thanks for the support and the votes and for making it low-key blow up 💕💕
Any suggestions on what ships or fandoms i should write next would be great
Thank you again 💕💕