Official

When I initially thought, 'only one thing could make this night more interesting,' I was referring to sex. And I supposed we'd still get to that. But there was something else we'd have to tend to first.

I had heard the sound of another 'couple' enjoying the perfect night behind us, but ultimately decided to ignore them. Alex, having the advantage of facing towards them, however, had decided to open his eyes for a quick peek. Nosy bastard. Though  this time, it came in handy.

When Alex pulled away, I hadn't quite caught on yet. Did I do something wrong? Was I bad? Did he not like me? Alex must have noticed the worry on my face, and decided to let me in on what was happening.

"Turn around," he whispered out of the corner of his gritted teeth and into my ear.

I did as I was told, and noticed two very familiar-looking men who had been standing behind us, seemingly doing the same thing as us, and were now staring at us just as we were, at them.

I took a side-step away from Alex, and Fraser took the exact same step away from James.

"BUSTED!" James laughed, casually walking over to Alex and I as if we weren't in the midst of the weirdest interaction any of us had ever experienced.

Fraser quickly speed walked to catch up to James, and latched onto his arm. I jumped back in surprise and Alex furrowed his brows, before grabbing onto my hand and pulling me back into the conversation.

"You are not letting me deal with this alone," he whispered in my ear, once again.

"So, uh..." I attempted to move the situation along in order to help Alex, "What are you two doing here?"

"We could ask you the same," Fraser scoffed.

"Hey, at least you two knew there was something going on with George and I. How did we miss the memo about you guys?" Alex grew defensive and I could tell the two tops were the only people in the situation who didn't care about each other's relationships all that much.

"We knew there was something, but not a making-out-in-front-of-the-city something," Fraser stood tall, against Alex and I at least.

"I'm telling Will about you guys first!" Alex narrowed his eyes at the other couple as James and I continued to exchange confused looks.

"Come on, Will isn't our mum. We can all tell him in our own time," I attempted to convince the boys and James nodded.

Well, that was until we realised that they both already had their phones out. James gave me a sympathetic look and I immediately knew what he was saying.

'Sorry, mate. The bottoms control us now.'

-
I threw my keys onto the table that sat next to mine and Alex's door and Alex began to take his jacket off.

"You're so fucking cute when you're angry," I managed to get the words out in between extreme neck sucking.

"And you're so fucking hot when you take control," Alex managed to get his words out in between moans.

I pulled Alex's shirt over his head, messing up his hair more intensely than the wind had, and we somehow managed to stumble our way over to the lounge without breaking away from each other.

Alex easily unbuttoned my shirt from underneath me and began to run his hands over my chest and stomach. I had been thinking of different ways to hear Alex moan, and finally decided on one.

I slowly trailed my mouth down over Alex's neck, shoulder, collarbone... and eventually reached his nipple. I began to lightly lick, and that's when I heard him. Absolute music to my ears.

"George..." his voice was breathy and his eyes were pulled tightly shut, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Is it good, beautiful?" I whispered into his ear.

-

I was woken up at around ten the next morning by the vibrations of Alex snoring on my bare chest. I would normally be annoyed to be woken up, but I was actually glad to be awake that morning.

Alex had one arm under my back, probably being crushed, and another arm gently laid over my stomach. His head rested on my chest, light and warm. Comfortable was the right word, but it certainly wasn't strong enough to describe how I felt. Because it was Alex.

I decided to take a photo of him to send to our group chat.

BigScaryMemeulous: sent a message
Little boys tired

BigSpanishBoy: Makes it sound like he's your kid

KenjisSugarDaddy: nonce

MichaelJacksonSupporter: am I the only straight one now

The buzzing of my phone seeminlgly woke Alex up and I quickly placed it on my bedside table in order to hide the evidence.

"Can you shut the fuck-" Alex's voice grew louder, obviously still half asleep, but he stopped himself when he saw me, "Sorry, it's a reflex."

I raised an eyebrow at him but he didn't seem to want to give answers. We simply laid in peace, enjoying each other's warmth for a few seconds.

"Hey, Alex," the idea of needing answers sparked a question in my mind.

"Yeah?" He looked up at me from my chest, dark circles lined his eyes.

'Last night really was a big night, huh?' Is what I would have said, if I wasn't in the middle of attempting to confirm a relationship.

"Can you promise me... that what happened last time, won't happen again?" I cowered slightly.

Alex simply smiled at me and rolled his eyes, "Yes, I would love to be official."

//AYO STORY ARC OVER CHECK
I do, however, have an idea of another complication that I would love to write because I love writing this but it depends on if y'all want more lmao