sᴀɴ : ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

i had been so stressed out lately. all of my college work, my financial issues, and to top it all off, i had the biggest headache. i was currently sitting at my desk, surrounded by stacks of papers and empty coffee cups. tears were streaming down my cheeks, my head in my hands. i just couldn't deal with all of the stress anymore, it was too much to go through alone.

as if on time, i heard the sound of my bedroom door being opened. "princess? are you okay?" i heard the soothing sound of my boyfriend, san's, voice. i turned my head a little, watching his face drop at the sight of my tear stained cheeks. he ran over to where i was seated, immediately pulling me into his embrace. i sobbed into his chest, staining his grey shirt with my tears. san caressed my back gently, muttering soothing words into my ear. "it's okay princess, i'm here for you" his honey like voice calmed me down, my sobs slowly disappearing. after a few minutes, i pulled away from his chest, looking into his soft eyes. "i'm sorry sannie, i'm just so stressed" i sighed deeply as san wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

he looked at my messy hair, the empty coffee cups littered around my desk and all the scrunched up pieces of paper. "princess, you've been overworking yourself" his voice softened as he cupped my cheeks. i sighed again, placing my small hands on his larger ones. "come on, i'll help you out, i need to see that beautiful smile of yours" he stood up, gently grabbing my hands and helping me to stand up. he led me over to my bed, handing me his plushie, shiber and sitting me down gently. "just relax here, i'll clean up and fix your hair" he smiled, his adorable dimples on display. he pecked my lips softly, a small smile lingering on my lips.

san really was the best boyfriend. i cuddled shiber as i watched him stack my papers neatly and dispose of all the empty coffee cups. he then walked into my en-suite, returning with a hairbrush. he sat down on my bed, pulling me into his lap. i felt him brush through my messy hair gently, singing softly with his honey like vocals. after a few minutes, he was finished, and my hair returned to its soft and silky state. san placed the hairbrush down on the bedside table, running his hand through my now soft hair. "feeling better?" he turned me around, smiling softly at me. i nodded, fiddling around with shiber in my lap. "please don't overwork yourself princess, it's unhealthy" he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, his honey like voice calming me down.

"thank you sannie, i love you" i muttered, looking into his sparkly eyes. "well i love you more" he pecked my lips, his cute smile making me giggle. "now, you definitely need some sleep, and you are taking the day off tomorrow so we can spend some time together" he moved his body so he was underneath the covers, pulling me into his embrace. he rested his head against the headboard, my head laying on his chest. "are you sure? i still have a lot of assignments to do" i mumbled as i started to play with his long fingers. "yes, i'm sure princess. you have so much time to finish your assignments, you need to take care of yourself for once" he kissed the top of my head gently, making me smile softly.

san and i both cuddled for a while, him singing softly. i slowly started to fall asleep, listening to san's gentle heart beat. "i love you princess, now and forever" i heard him whisper, placing a soft kiss on my temple.