ᴍɪɴɢɪ : ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs

i was sitting at home, cuddled up on my couch in a blanket while watching the television in front of me. it was late, around 11pm, and i was starting to get really tired. however i was keen to wait for my boyfriend, mingi, to come home. he was working late, practicing for his next comeback with his group, ateez. we never really had time for each other during the day, he would leave for work early in the morning and come home late in the night, therefore i rarely saw him. which is why i decided to wait for him to come home tonight, so we could cuddle for a while and just catch up with each other.

i yawned, rubbing my eyes tiredly. after a few minutes, i heard the sound of keys in the door, and the handle turning. i couldn't help but smile as i watched mingi walk in. his red fluffy hair fell over his eyes as he placed his bag down and took off his jacket. he turned around, noticing my presence. his tired expression soon changed, a huge smile spreading across his gorgeous face. "sweetie! why are you up so late?" he walked over to where i was sitting, placing himself down next to me. i giggled as he wrapped his strong arms around my figure, bringing his face up towards mine. he must have had a shower at the studio, because i could smell his vanilla and coconut shampoo. his soft lips met mine, making me smile.

he moved his lips rhythmically against mine, making it obvious that he missed me throughout the day. he pushed my shoulders down, so he was now hovering over me. he deepened the kiss a little, before pulling away and smiling down at me. "your favourite tv show is on, you wanna watch for a while then sleep?" i asked as i pinched his nose gently. he nodded, sitting back up and pulling me up with him. i picked up the remote for the tv, pressing play. mingi laid down on the couch, resting his head on my lap. i started playing with his hair, tangling my hands in his fluffy locks. his eyes were slowly fluttering shut, obviously enjoying the feeling. i massaged his scalp gently, and then combed my fingers through the fluffiness.

that night, we finished up the tv show and then went to bed. his arms wrapped around my waist and his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck, falling asleep in each other's embrace.