ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ : ʜᴏᴛ ᴛᴜʙ (sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ)

i had just returned home from a long ass day at work, and i was tired shit. i saw my boyfriend, wooyoung's, car parked in our driveway of our shared house. i guess he had come home before me. i sighed heavily, before trudging into the house, the sound of my heels echoing throughout the hallway. i had a resting bitch face as an expression, slipping my painful shoes off and putting my bag on one of the hooks of the clothing rack. but my expression changed when i saw my boyfriend appear down the hallway. a smile lifted my lips as he jogged towards me, outstretching his masculine arms and wrapping them around my small figure. i relaxed a little, inhaling his manly scent, happy to finally be in his arms.

"how was work baby bear? wooyoung mumbled into my skin, caressing my back gently. "shit, as usual" i muttered, sighing deeply. "well i had a feeling you would say that, which is why i got the hot tub running" my eyes popped open, a smile lifting my lips. "you're the best woo, thank you so much" i pulled away from the hug, my eyes sparkling into his. "you're welcome cutie" he pecked my lips lightly, before telling me to go get changed. i raced into our shared bedroom, grabbing a swimsuit and walking into the bathroom. after stripping out of my tight skirt and blouse, i pulled the bathing suit up over my body. wooyoung picked this bathing suit out on one of our shopping dates, it was plain black but had two cuts on the side, displaying my curves perfectly.

i messed my hair up a little bit, before styling it into a messy bun. i removed all of my makeup, glad to finally take it all off. after i was changed and ready, i grabbed a black silky robe, wrapping it around my figure and walking out to the living room. wooyoung must have gotten changed in the bedroom, because he was standing outside in just his black bathing shorts. his toned chest was on display, his masculine arms fiddling around with the hot tub. what a view. i stepped outside, closing the door behind me and looking up at the night sky. the blue light of the hot tub illuminated the deck, making the glittery stars look beautiful above us.

"look what i got" i immediately looked at wooyoung as soon as i heard the words, seeing him holding up a bottle of my favourite champagne and two wine glasses. he had a cheeky smile on his face as i laughed. "now this is what i want after work" i walked over, a smile lifting my lips. i tried to grab for the bottle, but wooyoung being the tall, teasy bitch he is, held it a little higher. i pouted, trying to grab the bottle, causing him to chuckle. "you can have five champagne if i get my kisses" he smirked, puckering his lips up. an idea popped into my mind, and i smirked a little bit. "okay then" i went on my tip toes, leaning in to kiss him, but as he bent his head down a little more, i grabbed the bottle from his hands and ran off.

"hey! you naughty girl!" wooyoung laughed as he chased me around. i kept running and giggling, until he finally cornered me. he pushed my body against the wall, trapping my body between his hands that were placed on the wall behind me. "got you now, princess" he smirked as his hot breath washed over my face. i giggled a little bit, taking a quick glance at his rosy lips. "you're too cute, now come on, i'll turn the bubbles on and get the champagne" wooyoung winked at me as i chuckled, before he released me from his grip and walked away to set up the tub. i smiled happily, completely forgetting about the crap day i had at work.

after a few minutes, wooyoung was already inside the tub, groaning happily. i laughed at him, before handing him a glass of champagne. "you going to get in?" he looked at me as i nodded, untying the knot that held my robe together. it dropped off my body onto the floor, revealing my swimsuit underneath. i took a quick glance over at wooyoung, who was looking me up and down, smirking slightly. i gently stepped into the warm water, a groan of pleasure leaving my lips. i sat down across from wooyoung, closing my eyes and succumbing to the lovely feeling. "ugh, this is so good, thanks woo" i smiled happily at him, my eyes sparkling. he hummed in response, putting his champagne glass on a nearby table. i closed my eyes again, until i felt my body being pulled to the other side of the tub.

wooyoung had pulled me over to him, seating me on his lap and staring at me straight in the eyes. my cheeks flushed red a little at the sudden contact, making him chuckle. "you're so cute" he mumbled, making me look away to hide my burning cheeks. "s-stop" i stuttered a little as he laughed, bringing his hand to my face and tilting my chin up. "nah, i don't think i'll stop"!he playfully smiled, before leaning in slightly. his lips just brushed mine, my cheeks now beet red. "you're adorable when you're flustered" he muttered, before placing his lips onto my own. the kiss started off gentle, but got more hungry as time went on. wooyoung pinched my waist, making me gasp. with my mouth slightly parted, he cheekily slipped his tongue in.

i placed my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his black fluffy hair. he placed one of his hands on the back of my neck, bringing me closer so there was no gap between our bodies. a little giggle escaped my lips, were we really making out in the hot tub? wooyoung tickled my waist a little, making me giggle even more into the kiss. we both pulled away, wooyoung still tickling me. "i'll finish you off later" he winked seductively at me once he stopped tickling, my cheeks heating up again. we spent the rest of the night just talking about random things, stargazing, drinking and cuddling in the warm water. soon enough, it was late, and we both decided to head back inside.

"what would you like for dinner?" once we were both dried off and inside, i turned to wooyoung, a smirk plastered on his face. "you" he said, before pulling me by my waist and crashing his lips onto mine. i immediately kissed back as wooyoung started moving to the wall behind us, slamming me against it without breaking the kiss. after exploring my mouth with his skilful tongue, he pulled away and attacked my neck and collarbone. his lips left a trail of wet butterfly kisses over my neck, before starting to suck all over my skin and create bright red marks. i moaned softly, his hands roaming my body while he nibbled, sucked and licked all over my sensitive skin.

wooyoung picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he kept kissing my neck. he swung open our bedroom door, closing it behind with his foot. he groaned into my skin, nibbling at my sensitive spot and slamming me down on the bed so he was now hovering over me. "i'm going to rail you tonight" he growled in his deep voice. i just moaned in response, closing my eyes and parting my lips slightly. i was sure in for a rough night, but i wasn't complaining.

basically an hour later, wooyoung laid down next to me, my legs pounding and my fringe stuck to my sweaty forehead. all of our clothes were strewn across the floor, my body basically lifeless. wooyoung wasn't one bit sweaty, he just laid down next to me and pulled me against his bare chest. "this is what happens when you wear clothes to tease me babygirl" he whispered into my ear, pressing a gentle kiss below my earlobe. my chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace as i scoffed. i turned around so i was facing him, looking up into his eyes. "you're lucky i don't have work tomorrow" i muttered, motioning to my lifeless legs and my skin covered with his marks. he just smirked, before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"you know you enjoyed it" he half smirked half smiled as i scoffed again. i traced my fingers a long his rock hard abs, my eyes slowly fluttering shut. wooyoung grabbed my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing my knuckles gently. "i love you" he mumbled, his eyes sparkling into mine. "i love you too wooyoungie" and those were my last words before i fell asleep in his embrace.

( i feel like wooyoung would be such a playful boyfriend, like he would probably tease you about everything, and he'd probably be a huge tease in bed too 😳)