ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ : ɢʏᴍ

the time on my phone read 8:21pm. my boyfriend, jongho, had left to go to the gym around 2 hours ago. i usually worked out with him, but i was a little sore after last night's adventures. (wink wink). so i spent the time watching kdramas and working on some digital art.

around 20 minutes later, i heard the sound of keys in the door. jongho was home!! i placed my iPad down and paused the tv, watching my boyfriend walk into the house. not going to lie, he looked real hot. his grey shirt had a few sweat stains on them, his black hair damp and ruffled. he closed the door behind him, smiling widely as i skipped happily over to his figure. "hey princess, how are you after last night?" he smirked as i pecked his cheek, my face heating up at his flirty ass. "sore, but happy that you're finally home" i smiled as he chuckled. he placed his gym bag down, before walking over to the couch. he attempted to pull me into his lap, but i made a face and threw a pillow at him. "you stink, go take a shower" i chuckled as he rolled his eyes playfully.

jongho chuckled lowly, before pulling my figure into his strong arms, trapping me in his embrace. i screamed as he placed tiny kisses all over my face, his sweaty shirt sticking to my body. "ew, you sweaty ass, go take a shower" i slapped his arm playfully as he just giggled. "okay fine, but i'll get you back later!" he stood up, shooting me a wink and walking off to the bathroom. let's just say, i was not able to walk for the next few days.

(i'm sorry this is so short :( i can't think of any good ideas sjsjsjsj. anywhoozles, i still need to think of one for joongie 🥺 i wanna do a v soft one hehe)