ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ - sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ

"Hey Joongie, sorry I'm late" i walked into one of the KQ studios, where my boyfriend was working. "It's okay Princess, I'm just glad you're here" he stood up, engulfing me in a huge hug. I smiled, running my small hands through his blonde fluffy hair. "I missed you a lot today" he pulled away, a pout on his cherry lips. I giggled, going on my tip toes and placing a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "I missed you too Joongie" I smiled as he tickled my sides, before returning to his seat.

I sat down on the couch, relaxing my tired body. While Hongjoong worked, I started to get sleepy. I noticed his hoodie crumpled up on the seat next to me, a smile lifting my lips. I grabbed ahold of it, pulling it over my head. It was so comfortable, and smelt like Hongjoong. I subconsciously smiled, cuddling up into the hoodie. Hongjoong continued to work while I sat in silence, admiring his beautiful features. "He looks so handsome when he's working" I thought to myself as I watched him. The way his eyes moved with the computer screen, his cherry lips slightly parted out of concentration. After a while of watching him, my eyelids started to feel heavy. I eventually fell asleep on the couch, my small body cuddled into the larger hoodie.

"Baby I'm-" Hongjoong turned around in his chair, but stopped talking when he noticed my sleeping figure. He smiled at the sight of me in his hoodie, curled up on the couch as I slept soundly. "Such a cutie, what did I ever do to deserve you?" He muttered, draping a blanket over my shoulders. He pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek, brushing a few strands of hair behind my ear. He started singing softly, staring at my sleeping figure with love filled eyes. Whenever I had a bad day at work, or I was sick, or I just wasn't feeling good, Hongjoong would always sing Star 1117. His vocals were so angelic and soothing, they could turn any bad day into a good one.

Forever you are my star.

(Hihi :] I'm alive! So sorry for not being active, I've been drowning in schoolwork :(((( but i hope you enjoy this hongjoong imagine !! i'll be posting more often, and i'm happy to take requests <//3 feel free to check out my other book as well!)