sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ - ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

today was such an exciting day. i was finally getting a puppy! my boyfriend, seonghwa, had finally allowed the two of us to get a pet, as i had been bugging him for over a year now. there were multiple discussions over it, and a few disagreements, but we eventually settled on an agreement. however i would constantly ask him if this is really what he wanted, because after all, we were in this together. "sweetie if it makes you happy, then i'm 100 percent in! and besides, it could be good practice when we have kids" he would say with a wink. my heart always fluttered when he said things like that. seonghwa was truly the man i wanted to spend the rest of my life with, so he could be right.

i stood outside of the pet store with seonghwa, bouncing with anticipation. "babe calm down" seonghwa chuckled, his angelic laugh making me smile. "i can't! i'm just SO excited!! i can't wait to feed, cuddle, pet and play with this puppy!" i smiled so widely my cheeks were about to explode! seonghwa just giggled in response, leading me into the store.

i immediately melted as we got inside. there were dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, mice, chinchillas, fish...everything! it was animal heaven! i immediately raced over to the puppy section, seonghwa trailing behind. i squealed at the sight of the puppies. they were all running around, happy barks leaving their fuzzy snouts. "hwa look!!! look how adorable and fluffy they are!" i tugged on seonghwa's arm, pointing to the puppies like a little girl. "i have to admit, they are adorable" he smiled, bending down to get a closer look at the animals. my eyes landed on one of them. he was trotting around, a squeaky toy in his mouth and his head held high. he reminds me of seonghwa. he looked like he knew he was king, bossing the other puppies around. "hey hwa, i think we should get that one" i smiled, lightly tapping seonghwa's shoulder. he hummed in response, looking over at the puppy.

"quite a prince isn't he?" seonghwa chuckled as the puppy ran away with another one's toy. my eyes lit up, a lightbulb going off in my head. "prince! that's an amazing name! hwa, can we call him prince?" seonghwa stood up, looking down at me. "of course we can princess" he smiled softly, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. i smiled ever so widely, crouching down to play with the puppies. seonghwa called the worker over, chuckling at my excitement. "i'll go get all of the supplies! we're going to treat prince like a true prince" i exclaimed, rushing off towards the store section. while seonghwa did all of the paperwork, i rushed around the store grabbing all of the necessities. beds, food, bowls, leads, harnesses, costs, you name it! i walked to the front desk with my hands completely full, making seonghwa laugh. "you really are treating prince like a child huh?" he helped me to place all of the items on the desk. "of course! he's our child now" i smiled, pulling out my credit card.

within another 20 minutes, seonghwa and i had filled out all of the paperwork and purchased all of the items. the worker handed us prince, who had a cute doggy smile on his fluffy little face. i took him into my arms, my eyes softening. "let's take our baby home" seonghwa pressed a kiss to my cheek, a smile lifting my lips at his words. we walked to our car, seonghwa holding the bags and me cradling prince. we quickly loaded the bags in the car, before driving on home. i sat in the passenger seat, playing with prince's silky ears. he seemed really happy to be with me and seonghwa, as if we were destined to be a family. fast forward an hour, seonghwa and i flopped onto the couch, prince jumping up next to us.

"thank you so much hwa, prince is just perfect" i looked over at seonghwa, watching his cherry lips curve into a smile. "you're welcome princess, i love you more than anything, and you deserve all the happiness in the world" he leaned over, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. a minute passed, and our kiss got interrupted by prince. he barked at the two of us, placing a toy in between our bodies. "not a fan of watching people kiss huh?" seonghwa chuckled, ruffling prince's fluffy fur. "you're both my prince" i said, kissing the top of prince's head, and then seonghwa's lips.

"and you're my princess"

(oh my lordy lord, look who's late to the party 💀 i hope this imagine made up for my inactivity :(( i had a dream that i got a new puppy, even though i already have 3 sjsjsjs, & i thought seonghwa would fit right in :D also thank u for nearly 1k reads !! y'all are amazing!)