ʏᴜɴʜᴏ : ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

i was so happy. i had just received a message from my boyfriend, saying that he would be home early tonight! we had been talking about having a couples movie night together for a while now, and we decided tonight was the perfect night to do it. while i waited for yunho to get home, i set up our living room for movie night. luckily, our tv screen was incredibly big, so it was almost like we were at the movies. i got some popcorn, snacks and extra food ready and set them all in front of the tv, placing a giant fluffy rug over the couch. after dimming the lights, i heard the sound of keys in the door, and my boyfriend entered the house.

before he could fully enter the house, i quickly hid behind the door, attempting to scare him. but he must have seen or heard me, because he giggled and turned around, trapping me on the wall and peppering my face with tiny kisses. i laughed hysterically, this was the first night in such a long time that we were able to spend quality time with each other. "i've set up the living room for movie night" i smiled as he hugged my figure, picking me up and carrying me into the living room. i could tell he was just as excited as i was to spend time with me, because he couldn't stop smiling. he placed me down on the couch, making me giggle as he turned the tv on. a brilliant idea then popped into my mind.

"yunhoooo, there's another present in the bedroom"!i smiled as he tilted his head, smiling playfully. we ran up to the bedroom, and i opened our drawers and told him to close his eyes. he covered his eyes, giggling like a little kid. i soon pulled the things i was looking for out of the draw, and held them up towards yunho. "okay, open!" i gave him the signal to open his eyes, and when he did a little scream left his mouth. "matching pajamas?!!! omg yay! baby bear we are gonna look so cute" he smiled like a little kid as i handed a pair to him, and we quickly got changed into them before rushing back downstairs.

we both leaped onto the couch, play wrestling with each other, until it finished with him on top of me, straddling my figure. we were both giggling, our smiles wider than the sun. "i love you" he said once our laughter died down. he put a loose strand of hair behind my ear as i smiled softly. "i love you too yunho" i giggled a little, he looked so cute in his pajamas. "now let's begin the movie night" he got off me, helping me to sit up. soon enough, we were settled down, cuddled up against each other and happily watching movies.

that night, we watched heaps of movies together, ate snacks and food, and just overall had a good time. we ended up falling asleep on the couch, my head resting in his lap and his head laid back on the couch. we were bundled up in a giant fluffy heap, sleeping peacefully.