ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ : ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs

it was a gloomy sunday morning. rain softly pattered outside, the grey clouds covering the sun. i blinked my eyes open, smiling at the feeling of a warm breath fanning down my neck. it was none other than my boyfriend, yeosang. "mmm, morning princess" he mumbled in his husky morning voice. i turned around in his embrace, being greeted by his beautiful features. his messy blonde bed hair fell lightly over his chocolate covered eyes, his pink tinted lips slightly parted. "morning sangie, did you sleep well?" i brushed his hair out of his eyes as he smiled softly. "i always sleep well with you in my arms" he flirted, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "do you want breakfast?" i questioned as he opened his eyes, smiling at my figure in front of him. i felt his arms pull me closer, burying my face in his chest. "let's just cuddle for a few more minutes, we don't get to do this often" he mumbled, tangling his long fingers in my hair. i hummed in response, inhaling his manly scent.

yeosang was right. we never really did this often. he works as an idol in a boy group called ateez, therefore he always left early in the morning and didn't come home until late at night. i was the kind of stay at home girlfriend, and always made sure he had a clean house and cooked meals to come home to. so we liked to treasure these moments a lot, where we can just enjoy each other's presence.

yeosang gently caressed my back, placing soft kisses on my forehead. i smiled widely, gently tracing random shapes on his stomach. he giggled slightly at the tickling sensation, causing me to smile. "i love waking up to your beautiful face" he muttered, moving my head so we were making eye contact. i blushed as he cupped my cheek with his large hand. i felt him press his soft lips against mine in a sweet kiss, causing me to smile. we both pulled away after a few seconds, my cheeks tinting pink. yeosang giggled at my flustered state, pulling my body into his chest again. instead of getting up to have breakfast, we both fell asleep in each other's embrace. after all, we did deserve a good sleep in.

(anyone who gets to wake up next to yeosang is the luckiest person on earth 😔 also, thank you so much for 100 reads omg <//3 i started this book for fun, and because i was bored in quarantine, but i love writing on here sm! 🥺)