Chapter 7

Giovanni's POV

Fools! If only you knew his plan then you would've think twice about joining this so-called mission. You'll received tons of benefits if you join this mission. Tsk, benefit my ass... She could've done something if she really cares about her friends. But what do we expect from a manipulative bastard? She can manipulate everything if she wanted to... She's the only one who can prevent this from happening, but she chose not to. What can she gain from all these? Oh! I know, she can easily rule the whole school if they die which won't happen... Over my dead body.

"Anong ginagawa mo jan?" hindi ko siya nilingon bagkus ay nanatili akong nakatingin sa dagat. "Are you still thinking about your Massacre theory?"

I shot him a glance before looking back into the sea. "Yes... For some reason, I couldn't say to everyone about the things I heard that night"

"Are you afraid that they might hurt you or the ones you love or are ypi afraid that you might get laughed at" tinignan ko siya na para bang nabasa niya ang laman ng isip ko. "Mamaya mabaliw ka sa teorya mong yan. Nga pala, andon silang lahat sa top deck" aniya.

"Ano naman ngayon?" narinig ko siyang humagikgik.

"Punta na tayo don. May importanteng sasabihin yung Montero" I gripped on the hand rail tight. Just hearing her name is making my blood boil.

"Mauna kana, magpapahangin pa ako" I let out a deep breathe as I closed my eyes.

"If she's really a part of his plan don't you think you should be close to her and not avoiding her?" kumunot ang nuo ko sa narinig. "Alam naman natin na matalino siya... If she noticed that you have been avoiding her don't you think she might ask him to eliminate you?" napatigil ako nang marinig ko ang sinabi niya.

"Larry" I called out to him. "If she successfully get rid of me, you know what to do" and I'm talking about the audio.

"Sana naman ay wag kang mapahamak dito Gio... Kaya lang naman ako sumama ay dahil masama ang kutob ko dito at mas lalong sumama ang kutob ko nang tanggapin mo ang alok nila"

"Wag kang mag-alala Larry. I won't put myself in danger" there was a long silence between us until I heard her voice.

"What are you two doing here? Kaylangan kayo sa top deck, lalo ka na Larry" I saw in my peripheral vision how Larry gulped hard. "Mr. Caseja, can I talk to you for a moment" sinenyasan ko si Larry na umalis. Binigyan niya ako ng nag aalalang tingin bago tuluyang umalis.

I took a deep breathe before turning towards her. "What do you wanna talk about Montero? And make it quick, I don't wanna talk to someone who I don't know"

"I want that audio Caseja" I tried my best to hide my surprise but it seems like she noticed it. "Don't be surprise. My source has told me you recorded his conversation with me. Now, give that audio" napatawa ako sa sinabi niya.

"Why? Are you scared that someone might heard the conversation in that audio? Well, kung sana naging maingat kayo edi sana—"

"I did that on purpose" napatigalgal ako sa narinig ko. "If worse comes to worst give that audio to the authority. I don't know how long I could take to protect you all. Sinadya kong mag-usap kami doon kasi alam kong dadaan ka, at dahil nga ayaw mong may inosenteng madamay kaya nirecord mo ang pag-uusap namin. Hindi kaba nagtataka kung bakit sa gilid kami ng school niyo nag-usap at hindi sa mas tagong lugar?" I stopped and thought for a moment. Oo nga noh? Bakit hindi ko naisip yon? Fuck!

"I-i thought you were just stupid that's why I didn't thought of that" I saw her smirked.

"If I wanted you all dead I would've placed bombs in this ship but I choose not to. Why? It's because I'm not the person who you think I am. I may act like I don't care but deep inside I really do. Kapag nakita niya ang kahinaan ko, he will take advantage of that. Now, if you don't want to give that audio to me, might as well keep it a secret for now. Hindi ko pa alam kung ano ang binabalak niya pero gagawin ko ang lahat para matigil iyon. And keep this a secret from everyone... He has an apprentice on this ship" then her serious face turned into a smiling one. "Anyways, kaylangan na tayo sa taas. Shall we?" she gave me one last smile before turning her back on me.