four

With a tight grip around the younger's wrist, Jinsoo dragged Jeno back to their apartment. He was panting with rage, not happy that their neighbour and classmate had heard them.

He had been told a few weeks back by the same boy that their noise was an issue, and Jinsoo wasn't a person who liked being corrected or criticised.

"Soo...stop!" Jeno's desperate pleas went unheard as they always did. There was a low growl coming from the ravenette as he tightened the grip on Jeno's wrist. Sending a glance back at the shorter, he noticed that the brunette was wincing in pain.

The fire that had been sparked in Jinsoo's eyes made Jeno second guess his pointless pleads. He was done for.

Why bother fighting when it was inevitable, he was going to get hurt, over and over again.

"Shut up Jeno." The demand was sharp, like a knife being plunged deep into the younger's chest. His breathing halted when he saw the apartment block appear in the distance. Pulling back slightly to slow down Jinsoo's pace was futile and it backfired big time.

Jeno was sent flying into the elder boy's back. This action elicited a menacing growl from his throat. Jeno stood there looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

What had he done? He knew that it was a mistake, but he was a fairly fiery person so he felt a slight spark of excitement as he studied Jinsoo's next movements.

His eyes locked with the older's, not even blinking when he saw his hand raise. "Stop!" It wasn't a plea from the shorter, more like a demand. These useless acts of retaliation had never gotten him far with Jinsoo, but he always gave it a go, hoping that one day it would land him somewhere far from the ravenette.

"Come here right now!" The elder yelled, not even causing Jeno to flinch. He wasn't necessarily scared of his boyfriend, but more so afraid of what he would do to his family. "Jeno! Get here now!" He exclaimed, watching as the brunette cheekily shook his head in refusal.

"No Jinsoo, I'm not going to walk into your bullshit again." Jeno eyed the taller adult that was shaking in unfiltered rage. "You'll have to drag me there," he continued, enjoying the reactions he got from the ravenette.

It was unavoidable. He was going to go home and either get beaten, be it with words or fists, or he would be raped. Jeno only had control over how Jinsoo reacted.

Reactions.

That was all the ravenette wanted from Jeno anyway, and the brunette was painfully aware that Jinsoo got annoyed when he didn't get any sort of reaction from the victim, yet Jeno was able to elicit one from the abuser. It was quite hilarious to the younger who watched his boyfriend with narrow eyes.

"That's exactly what I'll do sweetheart." The sarcasm that laced each of his words made the shorter want to throw a cutting rejoinder, but none came to mind as the older of the two closed in on him.

Wrapping his arms around Jeno's waist, Jinsoo lifted the shorter, finding the task fairly easy due to his small stature and overall weight.

"You will regret ever saying that to me," he murmured with a slightly turned-on rasp.

The low whisper sent chills down Jeno's spine as he felt the familiar emotion of anger hit him. He wasn't in the mood to miss a week of school, so he shut his mouth, lips forming a straight line in order to hold in any sort of riposte that threatened to escape him.

"That's what I thought, Jeno," he continued.

The brunette was biting his tongue at this stage. His efforts were for naught as he let out a sarcastic, "Isn't it dangerous to use your entire vocabulary in one sentence?"

"What did you say?!" Jinsoo roared, not caring that there were other people on the street, even if it were the rare passer by that stared at them strangely. After all, Jeno did have his legs wrapped around his boyfriend's waist and was on display for the general public.

"I mean...that seems to be the only thing you've said to me since we started dating!" He retorted, actually regretting saying that when the blaze in the taller's eyes grew rapidly.

"Shut your mouth right now, or it'll be a lot worse than you will ever imagine," he paused when they arrived at the apartment block. "That Jaemin guy...he will be infuriated at the amount of yelling that will happen!" He threatened, making Jeno's stomach drop.

This wasn't an empty threat like some of his others had been in the past. He was deadly serious. Jeno's heart rate sped up, thumping against inside his chest, as if it were desperate to leave the boy.

"That's it? No more snarky comments?" Jinsoo smirked, finding the younger's squirming as they ascended the stairs quite amusing to watch.

"Do you want one?" He replied, feeling the older boy's grip loosen around his waist and he was thrown to be draped over his back like a sack of coal.

"Your mouth has never gotten you anywhere before. If it means that I have a bit more fun tonight then I don't mind hearing your smart mouth." Jeno coughed, the blood rushing to his head making him dizzy. "Nothing sweetie?" He questioned, hearing the younger's wheezing over his shoulder.

"Nope," Jeno coughed, listening to his boyfriend chuckle at his weakened state.

"We have finally arrived at our destination!" Jinsoo snickered, feeling Jeno try to sit up to see the door number.

"I see that babe, thanks for the new info." Jeno's snide remark didn't sit well with his partner, who threw him against the door with ease.

The hallway was silent except the brunette's groans that echoed through the whole building.

"Shut up would you?" It was more of a demand than a question but Jeno let his lips form a straight line in another effort to silence his whimpers, but to no avail.

"Let's start, shall we?"