COUPLE ACTIVITIES YOU DO TOGETHER

TONY STARK

          On any given day Tony isn't off on a mission or working on his suits, you two would go out for the day. Usually, you two drove around town, trying to spot new restaurants to eat at. Afterwards you would go take a walk in the park and maybe even go for a jog. You didn't want him staying in the house more than he already was, so going out was always your idea.

STEVE ROGERS

            You usually spend the day teaching Steve about the modern world. Whether it be watching new movies, teaching him how to use a cellphone, or getting him familiar with new celebrities. Your guy's day was never boring.

THOR ODINSON

        On your days off from work, either Thor will take you to Asgard and you both would spend the day learning about their history and more about Thor or you both would go to your house and hang out and watch movies. Most of the time however, it ends up with both of you falling asleep.

BRUCE BANNER

                On the rare occasion where you would get Bruce out of his lab, you would make him put on comfortable clothing and you both would bake together and have deep conversations. It could be about anything, you both always found something new to talk about (nonwork-related of course.)

BUCKY BARNES

               You and Bucky liked to play board games, puzzles, and even color together. During most evenings you both would eat dinner, shower, and spend hours doing one of the activities. It was a nice way of calming each other down after a stressful day.

LOKI ODINSON

             Loki liked teaching you magic. You haven't quite figured it out yet, but with time you would. He figured since you worked with SHIELD, some tricks would be useful on the battlefield.