VISION ☑︎

BASICS ↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

To others, you seem like a very hard person to crack. You look mean and have the face of a person who can easily kill. You tend to not show your emotions sometimes and lock yourself away when you get into one of your moods. Around the right people though, you can be very fun and outgoing. The team is like a family to you. They bring out the best side of you. Truthfully, you love having fun with them. But, with the way you were raised, it was hard for you.

YOUR FAMILY

ParentsYou never knew the story of your biological parents. You were brought up in foster care before you settled into a home. They trained you, basically turned you into a weapon at such a young age. But, they also cared for you as their own. You don't know why they trained you so hard, but thanks to them, you can easily defend yourself. You mourned their death for a long time, you still do. You just don't show it. You vowed to get revenge on whoever murdered your family. This refers back to the Vision catch-up.

Siblings You're foster parents had twin girls, a couple years after you moved in. You were 10 when they were born.

Friends You never had time for friends.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

You never really had time to date. But, there was this one guy. When you were 15 when you met him. You felt real feelings when you met him, but you found out he only took interest in you because of a dare by his friends. The day you found out, you took him by surprise and broke his nose.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

All your life you trained and trained. You never knew the purpose of it, you just did what you were told. You never got punished if you did something wrong. Even though your foster parents were harsh when it came to training, they would never intentionally hurt you.

As a teenager, life was still the same. Until the death of your family. When you moved in with the Avengers, you never talked. Ever. You felt like the moment you would open your mouth, you would cry. One day, Steve took it upon himself to get you to talk. He sat you down and reassured you that it was just you and him in the room. And then finally after some contemplating, you spoke and then immediately broke down. He held you as you cried and screamed and cursed. You had so much anger bottled in you and you had just let it out right in front of him. You realized that you felt a lot better, you just felt the numbness. But after that day, you started opening up more to the rest of the team, eventually getting close with everyone.

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOT THAT YOU ARE WITH VISION

You are definitely a lot happier. You two are total opposites, but he brings out the best in you. You find yourself blushing easily whenever you hear his name mentioned. He understands your pain and understands that some days you don't feel like being yourself and that's okay. He sticks with you through anything and everything. He is fully committed to you. You thought it was weird at first how easily attached he became to you, but eventually you became attached to him. He helps keep you sane and you help him feel human.

It is almost 2 AM and i decided to write this up. I re-read this like 3 times, because i'm kinda tired but i got a random burst of motivation to write. so i'm sorry, if there is misspelling or if things don't make sense. i'm also typing this in the dark, listening to disney music so, yeah my mind is pretty jumbled right now.

BUT ANYWAY, i wanna start adding some new characters like Peter Parker, Sam Wilson, and Wanda. Maybe Quill, but i'm not sure yet. I don't know, but i really wanna start doing some other stuff soon, so i'm trying to hurry and get this series done ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ