PETER QUILL CATCH - UP

HOW YOU MET

HOW YOU MET

You and Peter met the day he was going to sell the soul stone on b Xandar. He accidentally bumped into you, you both locked eyes, while you have him a flirtatious flirt. After that you walked off, expecting to never see him again. But, you did end up meeting him again when him and the Guardians came back to Xandar to stop Ronan.

SPENDING TIME WITH HIM

When met Peter again, you actually got to talk to him after Ronan was defeated. Before it was time for him to leave with the guardians, he said he wanted to keep seeing you. So be invited you to come bc along with him and said if you ever wanted to go back home, he would bring you back. So you agreed.

FIRST DATE

You and Peter had your first date on the Milano. You both just sat together, listening to his music and got to know each other.

FIRST KISS

Peter kissed you after you told him a childhood story about yourself. He thought you looked so beautiful talking passionately about your life, he just couldn't help himself.

HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

He officially asked you to be his girlfriend, after 2 months of being with him. You were a little hesitant when you were answering him, because you felt like him and Gamora had something going on. But he assured you that there was nothing and that he only wanted you. So you said yes.

YOUR NAME'S IN EACH OTHER'S PHONE

Neither of you have phones.

COUPLE ACTIVITIES YOU DO TOGETHER

When ever you guys have free time, Peter will teach you how to dance. You never learned as a child, so he saw this a good bonding opportunity with you.

YOUR JOB

You spend full time, saving the day with the guardians. Best job in the world.

DATING HIM INCLUDES

- Singing together at random times

- Taking care of baby groot

- Having to him and Rocket's constant bickering

- Him doing anything to be near you

- "Hey babe, come sit on my lap."