HOW THEY SHOW YOU THEY LOVE YOU

TONY STARK

Tony will buy you dozens and dozens of gifts. Anytime he sees something he thinks you'll like, he buys it immediately.

STEVE ROGERS

Steve will give you a look. He'll look at you like you're the only person in the room. When he looks at you, you feel like melting.

THOR ODINSON

Thor will constantly hug you. He'll pick you and spin you around like a princess. He'll hold you close as if he never wants to let you go.

BRUCE BANNER

Bruce will clear his entire schedule to spend time with you. He'll even plan the day for the two of you and surprise you.

BUCKY BARNES

Bucky will constantly touch you. Not in a weird way. He'll play with your hair, caress your thigh constantly, he'll hold your hand and rub his thumb on the back of it.

LOKI ODINSON

Loki will just straight up tell you, he loves you. He'll say it constantly throughout the day. So much to the point where you will get annoyed by it.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

Every once in awhile, Natasha will lay your head on your shoulder or her chest, and she will run her fingers through your hair. You both will lay in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company.

VISION

On most days, Vision will become clingy. He's not sure how else to show you he loves you, but he does not that you love when he's around. So, he will be by your side all day long.

CLINT BARTON

Clint will tell you pickup line after pickup line. He loves your smile, so he'll say anything to make you laugh.

PETER PARKER

Peter will kiss you until his lips are swollen. He'll kiss you anywhere he can.

SAM WILSON

Sam will take you out on a very romantic date. He'll have the whole day planned because he just loves to surprise you and he loves seeing your reaction to things he does for you.

July 24th, 2020 - 1:47 PM