YOUR FEARS

TONY STARK

You're scared one day, he'll neglect his health to the point it becomes fatal. He's so focused on saving the world and you, he won't take time to focus on himself.

STEVE ROGERS

He'll stop putting you first. You understand that saving the world is his job. But, you're scared he'll completely abandon you to be Captain America.

THOR ODINSON

He'll drive himself mad trying to keep you safe. It's important for you to be protected, but sometimes the thought of you getting hurt consumes him.

BUCKY BARNES

You're scared he'll be corrupted again. His mind is fragile and easily accessible.

LOKI ODINSON

You're scared one day, he won't come back. The one time he dies and you expect that he'll be back, he won't.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

You're scared Nat will do something to risk her own life to save yours or others. *cough* endgame *cough*

VISION

I know Vision can easily take care of himself. But, you live in constant fear that someone will try to get him because of the mind stone. *cough* thanos *cough*

CLINT BARTON

You know he isn't the strongest Avenger. However, he's still a human with a bow and arrow. It's easy for him to always be put in danger.

PETER PARKER

His identity will be revealed. You're sure he has plenty of enemies. If people were to know who he was, him and everyone involved with him will be in danger.

SAM WILSON

You know how devoted he is to Steve. You're scared he'll choose being a hero over your relationship.

PETER QUILL

That he'll let his emotions take over him. He's been through a lot and you're scared one day he'll snap

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

You're scared he'll leave you. He's very attractive and, a flirt, even if he does it unintentionally.

WANDA MAXIMOFF

There's still a lot about Wanda, you don't know. Not even she knows. You're scared one day, something will change in her, that will ruin both of you.

December 18th, 2020 - 10:19 PM

Hey peeps!