THOR ODINSON ☑︎

BASICS ↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

You're known to be very friendly and kind. You've been told that you are too nice for your own good. You're always willing to help someone in need. It takes a lot for someone to make you angry, but you know when it is appropriate to be mean to someone.

FAMILY

Parents Your parents are still together. You're very close with both of them. You wish they would give you a bit more freedom, but since you are the youngest and the only girl they have, they are very protective of you. It's not that they don't trust you, they just don't want to see you hurt.

SiblingsYou have 2 older brothers. Your oldest brother, Oliver, is 30. He's more of a businessman. You aren't really sure what he does, all you know is that he makes a lot of money. You 2 aren't very close, but you know he loves you no matter what and he's still protective over you.

Your second oldest brother, Owen, is 26. He travels a lot. He also does some sort of business work you aren't sure of. But the two of you are very close. He calls to check up on you all the time and brings back gifts from places he's traveled to.

Friends You're friends with everyone that works at your diner. Which is about 4 people. Their names are Aiden, Grace, Ada, and Logan. Originally, they were just kids from your high school that you knew, but as the years went by, the 5 of you bonded greatly. But, you would definitely say Grace is your best friend.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

You dated your friend Aiden for a while. It didn't last long. You both grew a crush on each other when you started working together. You dated for a few months before realizing you were both different people and you just weren't ready for a serious relationship. You both remained good friends, but sometimes you catch him staring at you when you're waiting tables.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

You lived a sorta sheltered life. Your parents watched what you eat, where you went, what you did, even who you talked to. You weren't that sheltered though. Both of your brothers both went through a rebellious stage as teenagers. So you heard and seen many things growing up.

As a teenager, you didn't have a rebellious stage. You just thought all the sneaking out and recklessness your brothers did, didn't seem worth the punishment. You maintained good grades all throughout high school. Then finally came time for you to graduate and move out. Your parents wanted you to stay living with them, but with the help of your brothers, you were able to move into a nice apartment not too far away from home and close to the diner.

HOW YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN SINCE YOU STARTED DATING THOR

Not much as changed for you. You still can't really grasp the fact that, you are dating an actual God. You used to be scared of relationships, but with Thor, it all seems so easy. Only thing you wish was different, is his protectiveness. You understand now that since you are dating an avenger, there might be trouble. But you wish he would just lay off just a tad. Other than that, your life is going great!

Thank you for 100 reads :) I have high hopes for this book!