YOUR SONG

Just a FYI, these are all songs I have personally saved on my phone, so i'm sorry if my taste is bad 😅
█████████████

TONY STARK

Fine China by Chris Brown

               When Tony listens to this song, he can't help but think of you. He feels lucky that he's got you in his life. He's happy things ended with your ex, otherwise, he wouldn't have gotten you.

His listens to this song whenever he misses you and he has this set as your ringtone, so he automatically knows it's you when you call.

STEVE ROGERS

Best Part by Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R

              When this song comes on, Steve instantly starts to smile at the memory of when you both first slow danced together. It was before you started dating him and he had invited you over to his apartment for dinner. Prior to all this, you had shown him the app Pandora, an app that plays shuffled music. Things at dinner got a little quiet when Steve complimented you on how gorgeous you looked. Once the song came on, he asked you to dance.

It was a night he would always remember. He realized the song perfectly described how he felt about you. It motivated him to ask you to be his girlfriend.

THOR ODINSON

So this is love by IIene Woods & Mike Douglas

     As corny as it seems, yes, Thor gets reminded of you whenever he hears this song. You and him were watching movies together one night and decided to watch Cinderella. When he heard the song, it instantly hit him that he was in love with you. He loved the way you hummed along to the song while it played and he loved how it made you smile like a kid.

BRUCE BANNER

Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood

                 You wouldn't think Bruce would be into this type of music, but surprisingly, this is the song that you both love to jam out to. It was one of your favorite songs and while Bruce was stressing himself out in the lab, you turned the song on, on your phone. It was the first time you both listened to music together since high school and the song reminded him of teenage you and the memories you two in high school.

BUCKY BARNES

This town by Niall Horan

             When you first started living in the Avenger's tower, you became close with some of them. Particularly, Tony and Steve. Tony took on to be a Father figure, while Steve became like a best friend to you. Tony didn't want you to be with Bucky. So Bucky would listen to this song whenever he thought about you. He chose to avoid you for your safety and because Tony told him to.

LOKI ODINSON

Dance Monkey by Joey Stamper

                You and Loki have completely different tastes in music. He likes things more slow and classical, while you kinda just listen to a bit of everything.

One day while you were watching over Loki, you got bored and had a random burst of energy. You took out your phone and turned on this song. You started dancing to the beat while Loki looked up from his book and watched you dance. To this day, no one knows how you got Loki to stand up and dance with you. The whole team could see you guys because there were cameras in the room.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

My Humps by Black Eyed Peas

            This is the song you and Nat listen to when you guys work out. Not much of a backstory to it, you both just really like the song.

VISION

Birthday Cake by Rihanna

Long story short. To embarrass you, Tony sent Vision a video of you at a party. This was way before he was made. You were dancing crazy and doing all kinds of dance moves with this song playing in the background. When you found out, you were so embarrassed, you apologized to Vision for Tony sending him that. So now, every time he hears this song, he laughs at the memory of your dancing.

██████

sorry if there were any spelling mistakes. I typed this on my phone :p