PIETRO MAXIMOFF ☑︎

♕ Just fair warning, I found out Pietro and Wanda were supposed to be 15 in age of ultron

♕ Just fair warning, I found out Pietro and Wanda were supposed to be 15 in age of ultron.... So, I really don't know how to process this information. But, I don't really think it matters now, because he would be over 18 now. Unlike, Peter Parker who is still a child. But, you can do what you want with this info. I thought I should share that piece of information, it's kinda important. ♕

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

You're cocky, sarcastic, and a big goof. You love pranks and jokes. Sometimes, you can be a little too confident, but who doesn't like a little confidence. But, you know when it's time to get serious. You typically win in arguments and know how to stand your ground. You don't allow anyone to walk over you. 

YOUR FAMILY

Parents You're parents passed. They died in a car accident when you were young. You had to go live with your older brother.

SiblingsYou have an older brother named, Landyn. He's been your caretaker for most of your life. He was 20 when your parents died. He worked very hard to take care of you both.

Nieces or Nephews You have two twin Nephews named, Aiden and Ethan. 

FriendsThe Avengers are your closets friends. Your best friend is, Natasha.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

★ You haven't had the time to date anyone, but, you did have a crush on Steve when you first met him. The crush went a way long ago.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

You had a pretty normal childhood. Your Brother did his best with raising you and took care of you as if you were his own. It wasn't until you turned 12, you had an accident with Hydra. They gave you these crazy powers. (Superman type powers you know) You were found by Nick Fury not too long after, but he kept his distance because you were still a kid and he didn't want to scare you. 

Like any kid powers they can't control, you accidentally let yourself be known. That's when he approached you. You were 14 at the time. 

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOW THAT YOU ARE WITH PIETRO 

You two are like the same person. Yet, you balance each other. Sometimes, he can take things too far, so you're the one that stops him. Besides that, not much has changed for you. You're very happy with him.

August 8th, 2020 - 4:25 pm