WHICH TIK TOK TREND YOU DO WITH THEM

TONY STARK

You guys do that tik tok, where you just show off your relationship. If that makes sense?? You just show everyone how far you've both come.

STEVE ROGERS

You do the video, where one person lays between the other's legs, usually with some cute song playing. In this case, your laying in between his legs. He doesn't understand why your recording but he just goes along with it.

THOR ODINSON

You and Thor do the flip switch challenge. You know the one, where you both stand in the mirror and one of you turns off the lights and when they come back on, you've changed clothes or whatever? Yeah, that one.

BRUCE BANNER

A basic couples Q&A. Knowing Bruce, he wouldn't really be up for any crazy challenges. So, you both kept it short and simple.

BUCKY BARNES

This isn't really a challenge. However, you decided to surprise Bucky by doing a tik tok dance for him. One, that involves you having to twerk in front of him. But, just as you were about to do it, he grabbed you and made you stop. You posted it anyway because you thought it was cute.

LOKI ODINSON

You do the accent challenge. Where you will say a word in your accent and Loki will repeat it, to see how to different it sounds.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

You and Nat do the gift-giving challenge. Basically, you say something like "favorite color" and you both have to buy an item for the other, that has your favorite color.

VISION

You do a dance for him. Nothing inappropriate.

CLINT BARTON

The koala challenge. This is when he stands there and you cling to him as you climb over and under him without touching the floor.

PETER PARKER

You both the daily dice roll walk challenge

SAM WILSON

Walk-in on your partner naked challenge

PETER QUILL

Neither of you have tik tok.

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

Sit on your boyfriend's lap while he plays video games, challenge??

WANDA MAXIMOFF

You somehow convince her to do a dance with you

November 25th, 2020 -