PETER QUILL ☑︎

BASICS↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

You're a very hotheaded person. You have a hard time making friends and keeping you emotions in check. You sometimes come across as stuck up and you can argue with anyone for hours and somehow, end up winning.

FAMILY

Parents You never met your parents. You grew up in an orphanage with other young girls. 

Siblings You have none.

Friends ⇨  You've grown close with the whole team, expect for Rocket.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

★ After you left the orphanage, you met a guy who was a little older than you. You and him hit it off and dated for a while, until he cheated on you. So, you got your revenge and let's just say you may or may not have committed few crimes, but who needs to know that?

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

You liked to be alone majority of the time. You didn't talk to the other girls in your orphanage and you didn't like making friends. As teen, you started to become rebellious and break rules and constantly get in trouble. When you turned 18, they quickly threwyou out.

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOW THAT YOU ARE WITH PETER 

You've become a better person. You're a lot nicer and you find it easy to control your feelings. You're relationship was challenging at first, but the two of get through everything together.