Chapter 2 - Forgien Boys

Yamaguchi is my spirit animal. period. 

_________________________________

The sound of bickering is what you woke up to-

" Hinata Boke! How stupid can you possibly be to hit a ball directly into Coach Ukai's daughter's face! " A aggravated voice yelled out.

" I didn't know! " A higher pitched voice snapped back

" Will both of you just shut up! " A voice of authority growled out- causing the other voices to hush completely.

You groaned- sitting up, while holding the back of your head. The pain was bearable, but still it hurt to move too much.

" You better me grateful she woke up.. " the aggravated voice from earlier purred out,

" Oh shut up Kageyama! " the other voice whined out.

" Hmp- where am I? " You questioned, finally opening your eyes- and the moment you did your jaw dropped.

' am I in heaven..? ' you thought, looking at the hot foreign boys around you

' Oh even jesus is here.. " You thought to yourself looking at Asahi

" Oh thank god you woke up, " A husky voice chuckled out, you turned to a male with short brown hair; he looked unbelievably sweet, but had a clear mature look about him.

" You had us worried that for a second, " another voice peaked up, it belonged to a gray haired boy. He looked like the most genuine guy possible, his expressions were so pure and sweet.

" ah- No I.. I think I'm alright. " You chuckled out, not wanting to be a burden to these- angels.

" I'm Daichi, and this is Sugawara " The male stated. His tone was so calm and collected, it honestly made you feel a lot more comfortable.

" This is Hinata- the guy who hit you with the volleyball.. " Daichi pointed to a- human tangerine? The boy had spiky orange hair, and was moving around like a bouncy ball.

" I'm sorry! " He yelped out, bowing down in front of you.

This boy is a human orange- how am I supposed to be mad. at an orange..

" Hinata, she's the one who didn't watch where she was going. Who's dumb enough to not notice a flying volleyball coming there way.. " A cocky voice spoke up- just the tone made your skin crawl. You slowly turned to the owner of the rude comment. Trailing your eyes up an oddly tall- Giraffe?

" That's Tsukishima for you, he's a bit- rude sometimes.. " Daichi apologized for his teammates behavior before you could give Tsuki a piece of your mind.

Oooo This giraffe bitch better shut up, before my five foot one ass breaks his kneecaps

" That's Kageyama- " Diachi pointed to a somewhat attractive looking fellow- he'd be more attractive if he didn't have such a scary dark aura around him.

" N-nice to meet you.. " Kageyama murmured out- it was clear he was trying to be nice, however it just seemed uncomfortable for him. He looked so stiff, and awkward, frankly it seemed like a lot for him to even properly say the word ' nice '.

Hot, but.. Kinda scary, not like I mind

Daichi continued on introducing everyone. " And that's it! " he chuckled out- before the gym doors slammed open and an odd pair came running through.

" I heard heaven sent us an angel! " The shorter one, with impressive hair yelled out " I'm sorry we didn't save you sooner! " The buzzcut yelled out afterwards. The two of them leaped forward. You honestly thought they were going to leap right onto you if it didn't get Suga pulling them back by the collars.

Oddly- they remind me of myself. Desperate, and major fangirls. 

" What did I say about verbally harassing girls! " Suga scold the two of them, till their expressions went dull.

" and of course- there's Nishinoya, and Tanaka.. " Daichi huffed out, shaking his head gently. You chuckled as you looked at the dysfunction looking team, somehow they all complimented each other so well. It all just- worked.

" So- will you be attending Karasuno now? " Hinata blurted out- it was clear the human orange had no filter, and stated whatever came up in his little mind of his.

" Hinata! You can't just ask her that- " Suga paused, and turned towards you. " Well- are you? " he questioned. The whole team drew their attention towards you,

" Well actually- "

Before you could manage to finish- you were cut off. The gym door slammed open and Cooper came running over, slobbering all over your face. You giggled- but paused when you realized how silent the once loud gym had became.

" Hello (y/n), I'm glad I finally get to meet you..

-----------------------------------------------------

( Daddy? .... dO i LoOk... ) < if you get this vine, I love you.