Haikyuu Crack.

** This chapter is set months (chapters) ahead, when you're really close with all of the boys; so you've met the others at this point **

**

" Oikawa? " You stated in a questioning tone, 

" Yes my lady? " He cooed out, pushing up his glasses; turning towards you. 

" I- I have something I want to tell you.. " You hummed out, looking away as your cheeks flared up. 

Oikawa's mind was racing, ' Ah, yes. she's finally going to confess.. I KNEW IT, no one could resist my charm.. '

" Go ahead! " He purred out, leaning in closer. 

You leaned in as well, putting your hand on his shoulder as you whispered five words. 

" You should've came to Shiratorizawa. "

Oikawa slowly turned his head, seeing the same glare in your eyes as he did in Ushijima's

In a instant, Oikawa went R U N N I N G

**

" Hey Hinata? " 

" Yea (y/n)? "

" When were you going to tell me you're gay for Kageyama? "

" .... "

" What? "

*Hinata has left the chat*

**

" Bokuto, I have a question. " 

" Whatever you want to ask, ask away! " He hooted out,

" WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PHAT ASS? " You yelled out pointing to his C A K E. 

akaashi in the corner ' that's my ass... ' he glared daggers into your back, causing you to tense up.

**

" Kurro, " You stated

" Yea lil' crow? " 

" I'm shocked they named a disease after you, this whole Kurrona virus thing is scary. "

At this moment, Kurro knew. he messed up. 

**

" Tsuki, you remind me of a french fry, "

" Wtf did you just call me? "

' long, everyone wants you, BUT SHIT YOU'RE SALTY ASF. " 

"...You're dead to me. "

" Worth it. "

**

Suga was coming home from a long day of work, he opened the door, to find one of his hundreds of children (y/n) at the dinner table. 

Snorting crushed up oreo  lines with Tendou, 

Suga proceeded to close the door, and walk his ass back to work. 

**

" Can you pass the salt? " Daichi asked, looking over at Suga

" Yeah of course dadd- DAICHI- " Suga tried to cover up his words, however for thou was too late

**

Hear me out. Ushijima. in a tutu. that. WOULD BE A LOOK. 

**

Oikawa: He LOVVVVVVE THIS PHAT ASS AHAHAHAahahaAHAHSSH.

r.i.p to whoever is reading this. I'm deeply sorry it's 5 in the morning, and I am sleep deprived.