Chapter 8 - Rooster Vs. Owl

Beelev had me crying laughing at 3 a.m, is everyone in my household worried for my mental health, and well being? Ofc. 

__________________________________________________________

" Get your asses on the court! " Coach Ukai yelled out, the team scattering around.

" So, you plan on staying? " He added in turning towards you.

" mhm.." You looked back at the energetic team. " I needed this in my life.." Your tone was so gentle, and collected. It warmed your father's heart. " We needed you in our lives as well monkey." He cooed out, hugging your side gently before going over to the other coaches.

You were left alone.. so you went to bug Hinata.

" Hey- " You paused when you saw others around Hinata. Making eye contact with a smaller guy, with bleached hair. While the other was- almost freakishly tall, he definitely wasn't completely japanese.

" Whose this? Is this your new manager? " The tall one questioned- his stare was so intimating that you had to look away

" Stop it, you're freaking her out Lev, " The bleached haired guy mumbled out, looking up from his gaming console.

" Oh yeah (y/n), This is Kenma, and Lev. " Hinata chuckled out, as he continued to stretch. Not like he really needed it, he was always bouncing around anyways.

" Nice to meet you, " You smiled, waving at the pair.

" So- if you're not the manager, who are you? " Lev questioned crouching down to your level.

Does it matter overgrown Russian boi?

" aha- " You nervously laughed avoiding eye contact- as you spoke " I'm coach Ukai's daughter, actually.. I wouldn't mind becoming the manager if they allowed me to. "

" Ah- that's cool! " Lev awed out,

You realized that Lev just seemed like the taller, and equally as energetic version of Hinata. So you instantly became a lot more comfortable with that thought in the back of your mind.

" Is that Super Smash Bros? " You asked, getting a glimpse of what was on Kenma's switch.

His eyes lit up for a brief moment, " mhm, " he nodded shifting so you could see better.

" Can I play? " You questioned- pausing, ' oh no- I just met him, was I too forward? '

Honestly, I can't tell if this man has small, or big DIC- energy

Your insecure thoughts melted away as Kenma pointed to a nearby bench and nodded.

" Hey- Kenma you don't even let me play with you! " Lev whined out trailing after the two like a kitten. Karasuno was going to play a match anyways.

Kenma handed you a controller, and the two of you began to fight against each other. Kenma had you up by a stock, however you quickly flipped the game on him and won. All the time in isolation gave you more than enough time to game. Kenma thought it was a fluke, and continued to rematch you.

" Ohoho, Kenma's got himself a little girlfriend? " A husky voice erupted from behind the two of you. Causing you to jump- giving Kenma a perfect opening to win.

" Ha, " He chuckled out, it didn't seem like he laughed a lot. So it warmed your heart to seem him laugh.

" No Kurro, shes (y/n), Ukai's daughter.. " He paused, " And possibly Karasuno's new manager. " He added in turning off his switch.

His hair- looks like the top of a rooster head..

" H- Hi.. " You stuttered out, Kurro towering over you as he crouched down and put his hand out for you to shake.

" Nice to meet you, " He purred out, you were at a loss for words. You just mumbled some gibberish back to him.

" Aw, " Kurro added in, standing back up. " Anyways play times up, Lev, Kenma, we have a match. " Kurro added in shooting you a look, " Lil' crow, want to join? " You thought about the fact that you should be with Karasuno and their match- but spying on the competition- hot, competition is good too right? You just nodded, and walked down the sidelines with the boys.

" We're against Fukurodani Academy, they have one of the top five aces in Japan.. " Lev whispered out,

" Yea- and the top dysfunctional ace in the nation. " Kurro chuckled,

" What did you say about me rooster head! " A voice rumbled out, you turned to see an owl? Well, the guy looked like a human version of an owl.

" Oooo- you just wait till I beat you on the court.." He added in, getting all riled up

Is that just a child in a ripped guys body? or...

" Bokuto, keep all of that energy for the actual game.." A calm voice cooed out, you trailed your eyes to a shockingly pretty male?

Jeez he's prettier than me.. 

" But Akaashi! " The owl whined.

" That's Bokuto, the ace for you- and his pretty boy setter Akaashi. " Kurro adding in patting your back gently.

" Anyways, make sure to cheer for Nekoma! " Lev yelled out as the boys ran to their coach.

" Are you their manager? " The gentle voice murmured out, you spun around on your heels- being face to face with Akaashi.

" ah- no.. I'm coach Ukai's daughter.. " You chuckled out in embarrassment.

There was a moment of silence between you two. He was- examining your face? It almost made you uncomfortable. You smiled, in confusion but your mind and heart were going:

DJFOWEJFWNEEOQNOWEO{ !@)XM#Q)EXQJQNZDQLO.

" Akaashi you good? you don't usually talk to fans.. " Bokuto broke the silence, his brows curved in confusion.

I am a fan indeed

" Ukai's daughter. " Akaashi stated, shooting Bokuto a glare.

Bokuto's jaw dropped- almost like an anime character. " Ah- sorry there.. " Bokuto laughed out,

You shook your head smiling gently.

" Don't go cheering for rooster head, ya hear? " Bokuto yelled out, winking at you- as he got yelled at to get his ass on the court.

" A rooster, and an owl.. Huh.. " You laughed slightly, at the crazy characters you were meeting.

Lowkey, either way.. kinda hot.  

____________________________-

Oya. Oya. Oya.