Chapter 14 - Spoiled Sweets

You and the team were eating peacefully, just laughing and having a good time. Well that was before Takeda came running into the gym- breathless as always.

" Sensei? Is something wrong? " Daichi got up, suga reached out like a mom and whipped the crumbs off of Daichi's cheek before he could go to Takeda.

" (y-yn)! Where is she? " Takeda panted out- the whole team pointing at you instinctively.

" Hm? Is something.. Wrong? " You mumbled, looking a little confused.

" Aobajohsai's principal called- you apparently slapped their volleyball captain! It's not you right? They mixed up the names, right? " Takeda looked at you- waiting for you to confirm his words, so he could carry on with his day.

" There's no way out little (y/n) did th- " Nishinoya chuckled, waving off the idea.. Till you cut him off.

" Yes. Yes I did. "

" HUH? " The whole team went into shock, looking at you wide eyed.

" SHE SLAPPED OIKAWA! PFFT... " Kageyama was batshit laughing in the corner, as the other members were losing their shit.

You could feel your cheeks flush in embarrassment,

" (Y/n) The principal wants you to come to aoba johsai to apologize formally- honestly they're being very nice for not pressing charges.. " Takeda mumbled out, fixing his glasses.

" He was being rude-! He called me fat! H-He.. " You were a mess trying to explain yourself, the team looking at you-

Nishinoya and Tanaka were in the corner trying to figure out how to kill oikawa for disrespecting their angel.

Daichi was upset that you had to formally apologize to him, when you were just sticking up for yourself

Suga just sat next to you, silently rubbing your back.

" I'll go with her! " Hinata yells out, standing up.

" Me too! " Kageyama bolted up as well

" Alrighty.. I'll get you three a taxi- and excuse your absences.. " Takeda shook his head, shooting you a look ' I know you didn't do anything wrong.. '

**

The school was pretty big- you guys made it in time for their after school practice. Kageyama and Hinata were trying to act like spies.. Hiding behind bushes, buildings, even people.

You just shook your head and walked to the volleyball gym- " HINATA- KAGS- HURR- " you turned around for a second to call for them. Bumping right into something-

" Ow- " You mumbled looking over at whatever you bumped into, seeing Iwaizumi

" Oh hey, you're the girl from the bakery? " He looked at you, confused on why you were here.

" Yea- I, came here to apologize.. to the other guy, " You mumbled out

" FORCED- " Hinata interrupted

" She's forced to apologize.. " Kageyama added in, raising a brow at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked down at you- his gaze was softened from his usual deadpan look, " I'll lead you to the gym.. " He stated, with a small smile before leading the three to the gym.

" Dumbass, you have visitors! " Iwaizumi stated, putting his bag down, the team was crowded around the middle. You suspected Oikawa was in the middle of the chaos, so you walked closer, Kageyama and Hinata trailing behind you like guard dogs.

You took a deep breath, before you announced " Oikawa Toru! "

The whole team turned around, you met eyes with guys you had to study for volleyball purposes. Mad dog, Kunimi, Matsukawa..

" See! I told you she would come! " Oikawa boasted out in a sing song voice,

" Yea- if you threatened to sue someone.. A lot of people could come, " Kindaichi bluntly stated, snickering with Kumini. Shutting up instantly when Oikawa shot him a glare.

You swallowed your pride- bowing, " I'm sorry! " You yelled out- looking at the floor.

" It's not an apology that I want (y/n).. " Oikawa walked forward, tipping your chin up to look at him whilst he spoke.

" I want a date. "

" HUH? " Hinata and Kageyama shouted out in shock.

____________________________________________________

oH sNaP CrAcKlE pOp.