Chapter 15 - Double Datez

( I HAVE A  QUESTIONS FOR MY LOVELY READERS! ) 
* Who do you want endings with?
( Also! I just finished school! So i'll be updating more. This is my first EVER fanfiction- and the support I've gotten.. shocks me. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful readers. 
( Sorry for the short chapter! I'll have more out soon. )
______________________________________________________________

You didn't know what to say- surely he wasn't being serious, right? So you just laughed..
Kageyama and Hinata stared at each other in confusion, Oikawa's deadpan expression proved to everyone. THIS BOY WAS BEING DEAD SERIOUS.

" Really Trashikawa.. This is how you're going to ask this poor girl out? " Iwaizumi stated, giving Oikawa a glare.

" Iwa-chan, stop being so dramatic, " Oikawa waved off, smirking as he looked back at you.

" So? Are you going to accept, and have me forgive ya? " He purred out, leaning down to your height. " Or do you want me to press charges? "

Kageyama and Hinata were ticking time bombs, they were going to burst at any moment.

" Alright, I will go. " You started back boldly.

" HUH? " Hinata yelled out

" WITH THIS FREAK? " Kageyama added in.

Oikawa's face lit up for a mere moment- till you continued on. " On one condition.. "

" What's the condition.." He groaned out,

" You can bring one other person- and I'm allowed to bring someone as well! "

Hinata and Kageyama stared at you- confused they knew you had a plan, but couldn't quite figure out what was going on.

" Deal. " Oikawa started with a grin. " We meet at the Plaza, at ten o'clock sharp on sunday. "

**

The dreaded day had come. Sunday. Nine o'clock sharp.

" I don't want to do this.. " You whined out to Kurro.

He was your choice, you knew Oikawa wouldn't try anything funny if Kuroo was there watching him like a hawk.

" Oh hush, it's only a day, sweetheart. " Kuroo purred out, looking at you intently from the desk.

" Whatever, " You spun around on your heels, " How do I look? " you threw up a peace sign, and posed awkwardly.

He looked you up and down, giving you his signature side smirk " Perfect. " He stated.

With that comment, you threw the closest thing in sight at him.

" KUROO TETSUROUUUUUU STOP FLIRTING WITH ME. " you shouted out.

" I CAN'T HELP IT PRINCESS! "

" DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS YOU STUPID ROOSTER. "

" IM WOUNDED- YOUR WORDS HURT! "

" MY SHOE CAN HURT HARDER YOU STUPID SHIT. "

Kuroo proceeded to run out of the house. screaming like a little girl. As you chased after him with your sneaker.

**

" I don't like this.. " You tugged down on your skirt, you didn't like the idea of wearing one.. But you assumed that it would be easier to be a complete asshole to Oikawa if you looked good while doing it.

" Well I sure d- " Kuroo stopped himself the moment you shot him a glare. The two you walked into the plaza- looking around for Oikawa. Two voices interrupting the peaceful silence

" YOOHOO~! "

" TRAHIKAWA- STOP BEING CRINGEY. " 

___________________________________________________