Chapter 3 - Home?

Question of the day: Which is flatter, Oikawa? or earth?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You kept your gaze down to the floor- the deep raspy voice which addressed you sent shivers down your spine.

" Coach- maybe she's just not ready-- " A feminine dove like voice mumbled out, you trailed your eyes to the direction the voice was coming from. Making eye contact with the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

No homo.. but lowkey, I'm ready to risk it all for this girl.. 

" Yea, look at Kiyoko go! " others hummed in delight in the background.

Maybe homo honestly,

You bit your tongue, sure it wasn't your idea to come here; but your father genuinely seemed like he wanted to meet you. You couldn't just be selfish, and ignore him. You stood up- facing away from the team as you spoke.

" Nice to meet you as well sir! " You exclaimed. The gym was completely silent, before it erupted with laughter causing you to tense up.

" Did she just call Coach Ukiah sir! " " He must feel really old! " " It's too funny- "

Before the gossiping could continue you heard a loud smack. The background noise muted instantly. You were shaking- but you slowly turned yourself around, being face to face with an older looking man. His blonde hair was swept back with a headband, his gaze seemed intimidating, but you could tell it was ever so soft towards you.

Before you could get out another word, you were pulled into a warm embrace. This wasn't what you expected at all- you hesitantly wrapped your arms around him as well. You felt him shake in your embrace, his voice cracking as he held back tears. Your eyes went wide when you felt tears dribble down onto your shirt, he truly did care..

' He deserves a chance.. '

After Coach Ukai pulled away, fixing his shirt. Collecting himself, before he let out a chuckle.

" I'm sorry, I didn't expect to get emotional.. " He admitted,

The sweet reunion sent some of the members into tears, you shook your head and let out a soft laugh.

Coach Ukai had instant regret, knowing he had missed so many of those sweet laughs through the years. If only he knew you existed earlier..

**

" Your puppy there was a handful to catch, " Coach Ukia groaned out, shaking his head. You were a bit confused- Cooper was always so friendly and never left your side.

" He got one look at Yamaguchi's hair and.. Well.. " Ukia pointed to trembling Yamaguchi in the corner.

Ope- poor baby..

" He chased after him for miles... " He added in with a chuckle.

It was getting pretty late, and the team was growing drowsy.

" Dinner on me, in celebration how does that sound to everyone? " Coach Ukai announced, Cheering echoed through the gym. Everyone perading out of the gym, to go change before heading out to a restaurant.

**

You've never really eaten japanese food- let alone used chopsticks. It was a bit funny to the others to watch you struggle to pick up rice. Soon enough you got the hang of it with some guidance from Suga.

" So have you decided? " Coach Ukai questioned

" Decided on what? " You questioned back- your mouth half full of rice.

" If you're going to stay here and go to Karasuno, or go back to Italy.. "

You began to choke on your food- and Daichi and Sugawara's parental instincts kicked in, immediately shoving a glass of water into your hands. 

" HUH- WHAT? " You coughed out, trying to catch your breath. 

** Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get this background story out of the way so y/n can start the true story! There will be a lot of updates today, please let me know what characters you want an ending with! ** ( They can be from any team, )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dam, she really do be choking doe. Shocked its on rice and not this DIC-