Chapter 4 - Decisions

No one: Ushijima: YoU sHoUld'Ve CaMe To ShIraToRizAwA..

________________________________________

It had been around a week since the dinner had happened; Your birthday was right around the corner, you attended each of their practices since then. Even joining in, time to time. The team taught you a lot of new things- you were pretty short, but they taught you how to block, and Nishinoya was trying to teach you ' Rolling Thunder '. Tagging along whenever the team went to lunches after practice, or even breakfasts before morning practices.

Sugawara called you Karasuno's golden girl, because since you've shown up. The team had been working a lot harder, the loss against Aobajohsai had the team's flame blown out; However somehow, you've re ignited the flame within the crows in the short amount of time.

**

You were taking a late night stroll down the street, to take in the past week. You've never had friends till now- let alone a practical family. You smiled to yourself as you thought about the memories you had only made in a week, but you knew it was coming to end soon.. The walk seemed so peaceful- well it was peaceful.

" (y/n)! " Hinata yelped out, running towards you at full speed.

" Hey Hin- " You couldn't even finished your sentence before the boy interrupted you.

" Please hide me before Bakageyama skins me alive! " He whimpered out ducking behind you for cover.

Did this bitch just duck behind me.. for cover?

" Ah- " You were confused, but rolled with it; moving so you covered Hinata better.

" Where. Did. that. Human. Tangerine go? " Kageyama shouted out- clearly out of breath

" Where did who go? " You cooed out, acting koy

" Ah- Hinata? " Kageyama stated raising a brow in confusion.

" Who? " You continued on, your act was pretty believable.

" uh.. " Kageyama put his hand on the back of his neck, thinking about how else he could describe hinata.

" Short, orange, ball. " Kageyama nodded, thinking that was a good enough description

" Oh him-! " You chuckled pointing away, " He went over there.. " You added in,

" Thank- " Kageyama honestly believed you- but Hinata blew his own cover by laughing.

The pair was at each others necks again, and you just stood in the middle scolding the two.

ASAHI CHRIST- WHEN I SAID I WAS LIKE YAOI ANIMES, I DIDN'T MEAN THISSS

" If you both keep quiet I'll buy you milk and meat buns! " You blurted out, and in an instant the two were as quiet as a mouse. Well, through the week, you figured out the idiotic duo's weakness was milk and meat buns. Letting out a soft chuckle, as you walked the children down the street into the nearest convenient store.

Paying for the snacks before handing them to the boys, and sitting down on the curb.

Their faces lit up the moment they took a bite, or sip. They were like two siblings, always fighting, however at the end of the day; whether they admitted it or not, it wouldn't be the same if they didn't have one another. They went from ripping each others heads off, to calm and laughing.

" You two truly are something else, " You chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. Letting your gaze trail upwards towards the night sky.

The moment of peace was interrupted by the sound of Kageyama and Hinata choking- The view of you looking so calm, and so beautiful under the moonlight threw the two off guard.

" Ah- Are you two okay! " You yelled out, throwing your water bottle at the two, and panicking.

**

You couldn't sleep that night, you stayed awake restlessly tossing and turning in your bed.

' How am I supposed to leave all of them if I do..? ', ' I'm going to miss all of them so much.. ' All of these thoughts filled your head, you were even leaving yet; but the sadness of leaving them was already there.

You never actually told them your decision on staying or leaving the night of the dinner.

" I should probably tell them.. " You grumbled, closing your eyes.. Finally drifting off to a peaceful slumber.

**

' Saturday morning practice, it was the perfect time to tell them.. '

You woke up before your father, and crept downstairs. Walking down the street to Karasuno High, humming to yourself. The breeze was perfect, everything seemed perfect- which was what scared you.

' Were the guys just acting nice because I'm the coach's daughter? ' The horrible thought sunk deeper and deeper into your mind as your pace got slower.

You had gotten ready, in your favorite colored top, and a pair of denim black shorts. With your hair straightened, and you even bothered to put the slightest amount of makeup on.

You let out a long sigh as you kicked a rock down the path.

" You're walking way too slow. " A voice erupted out- causing you to jump.

Thankfully it was just Tsukishima.

You didn't want to argue, you just mumbled an apology and stood on the side- for him to go in front.

However- nothing, he didn't make a snarky comment back or even move. You looked up and noticed his hand covering his mouth to cover his pink cheeks.

" Whatever.. " He murmured back when he noticed you staring, walking away.

Tsukishima always loved to rattle people up- but when he got one look at you, all flustered and dressed up a bit it was a complete curveball. 

Is that cocky giraffe.. BLUSHING? ahAhHA. 

You let out a muffled chuckle- seeing Tsuki all ruffled up wasn't a common sight to see. Trailing behind him like a lost puppy, if it wasn't for him you'd most likely get lost on the way. 

**

You hid behind the gym, waiting for practice to end before you told everyone your decision. You were positive that Tsuki didn't tell them that you were here- well, at least you hope he didn't. You could hear Daichi yell out to start cleaning up, that's when you finally walked in. To tell them, that you didn't want to stay. 

____________________________________________

Oh have the turntables ;)