Chapter 7: you,

"Seasons are changing and waves are crashing, stars are falling all for us"

L I S A

I closed my eyes and lifted my head while smiling.

I'm happy because i made a right decision,

And that is giving up my love for her, and let her be happy with him.

Yesterday, as i was watching them, i couldn't help but smile. I could see how much he loves her.

And I knew I would have nothing to worry about, because I knew he would take care of her.

Even after I gave up, I can't help myself from loving her,

and i would be lying if i said i can stop myself for doing that.

I'm still hoping that maybe someday, she will love me.

i'm hoping for something that is impossible to happen.

I'm loving her secretly, and I'm still waiting for her.

But at the same time. to this day, i need to start moving on.

Because when i'm ready to let her go, it wouldn't be so much pain for me.

"I'll be fine, someday. And if that day comes that I'm happy and I don't feel anything towards you anymore,"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the beautiful view in front of me,

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"I know that day, I let you go."

I'm on the han river right now,

And this place becomes my favorite ever since I go and cried my hearts out here to released the pain i was feeling that night.

it's like when i come here, this river always makes me feel calm.

It makes me forget all the problems for a moment.

And today, I was actually nervous.

because today is the day that our sunbaes will go to our university and this day is also our performance day for our music and dance club's concert.

And i was a little bit excited to meet ji eun sunbae.

I smile because of that.

I took my cellphone out of my pocket and opened it to see what time it was.

I have to leave, I don't want to be late because I know if i'm late again jennie-unnie will be mad at me and I don't want that to happen.

She was so scary when she's mad,

but she's cute at the same time. Aigoo~

I turned around and started walking while I'm putting my phone in my pocket.