Chapter 14: to

"My true love."

L I S A

"Appa, are you mad at me?"

I slowly opened my eyes and i found myself standing in the hospital room.

What am i doing here?

Am i dreaming again?

I looked around inside the room, a smile crept into my face when i saw a familiar girl laying on the bed while looking at her father with teary eyed.

"She was that girl back then." I whispered to myself.

If she was just a kid when i last saw her in my dreams,

now she's grown up. She's now a teenager.

I shifted my gaze towards her parents who was crying, her dad shook his head as he held his daughter's hand.

"how can you say that i'm mad at you, my princess?" Her father ask.

"because you want me to be healed, but my body can't cooperate anymore, appa. I'm tired. " his daughter said in a cracked tone as tears streamed down her face.

I smiled sadly, she's trying to heal herself.

but what kind of illness does she have?

to this day, all their faces are still blurred. i want to see them, but i can't.

no matter what i do, i can't see their faces.

"Eomma, mianhae. I did what you wanted me to do. I tried to do the therapy to get rid of my illness. But my body can't take it anymore, i'm tired eomma."

her mother shook her head while smiling, "You don't have to apologize to me, my princess. I'm happy because somehow we've changed your mind, and you're doing the therapy right now. But if you're really tired,"

her mother sat beside her and she wiped the tears of her daughter that is falling down on her face, "we'll stop this already and we'll go home."

his father shook his head and he held his wife's hand tightly, "hon, don't do this to me. If we stop this therapy, you know we will lose our only child someday. I don't want that to happen hon." Her father beg in a cracked tone.

"A-appa."

"Hon."

His wife and daughter call him.

His wife cupped his both cheeks and I smiled sadly when his wife kissed his forehead.

His father slowly closed his eyes while weeping,

"Let's not force our daughter, hon. Let's just support her in her decision." Her mother said.

"I don't want to see our child suffering like this. I will support her in what makes her happy, And if this is her decision and this makes her happy, I'll give it to her and I'll support her. Even if i know in the end, i will lose her."

Her father sob, "I just want her to live longer. I still want her to stay here with us hon." her father explained.

Her daughter held his hand, "appa, i still have few years to live, don't worry, you will not lose me. As long as I'm here, we'll take the time and treasure it." His daughter softly said.