Chapter 17: go.

"Cause i'm here for you."

L I S A

"I have to go inside our dorm. Do you want to go inside to eat first before you leave?" I asked after going out of ji eun's car.

"No, no need for that jagi. You still need to rest, we still have a camping tomorrow right?"

"Is that so? Then just be careful when you go home."

She cleared her throat and nodded, "See you tomorrow alright? Sleep well."

I nodded and smiled, "drive carefully ji eun ah, Goodnight." I wave my hand while smiling at her.

She also smiled and nodded, " i will. good night, jagi."

Ji eun said waving goodbye to me before stepping at the gas and driving her car again.

I head back inside our dorm, I quickly closed the door and i walked into the living room.

I smiled when i saw jisoo unnie's head resting on chaeyoung's shoulder, both of them is sleeping while the popcorn is still both on their arms.

The tv was still open so i took the remote and turned it off. I took the popcorn in their arms and put it on the table.

I carefully walk towards them and i grab a blanket and wrapped it around their body.

i kiss both of their forehead before i walked towards my room.

is jennie is still awake?

i stop when i'm now infront of my door. I grabbed the door knob and slowly opened it.

I peeked inside and i smiled when i saw her sleeping peacefully while leo and kuma is beside her.

I went in and i closes the door before dropping my bag on the floor.

What should i do now?

Am i doing the right thing?

I fell on my knees and i burried my head between my knees.

I don't want to hurt Ji eun, but i know this is the only way i won't hurt her. to let her do what she wants to do.

And that's to love me.

Slowly, tears starts to stream down on my face, I clench my hand and i quietly sob.

I still love jennie, and my heart is still aching for her.

I don't want to hurt Ji Eun, because i know how it feels to love someone who loves someone else.

I don't want to hurt Ji Eun, even though she told me that i shouldn't mind her.

I still love jennie, but i don't want to break ji eun's heart.

I still love jennie, but i don't want ji eun to be sad.

I still love jennie, but i want ji eun to be happy.

And what's happening right now, it's hurting me.

"it hurts." I murmured while sobbing.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me, I slowly lifted my face and i met her eyes.

She's standing infront of me, looking down while her cat eyes is staring sadly at me.

And right now, while i'm looking at her, the pain that i'm feeling right now is increasing.

I'm asking myself, will something change if you love me back?

Will something change if you say you love me before i leave?