Chapter 19: meet

"Please tell me you'll stay."

L I S A

"Are you in love with jennie?"

I froze in my spot.

"Are you, lisa?" he added to his question.

My shoulder fell, my heart wouldn't calm down as i stared at him.

he already knows, kai oppa already knows what i feel for her.

"From the very beginning, i know you love her." He blurted out.

"And i'm grateful, because you're the reason why jennie is my girlfriend right now."

he bit his lip as he slowly walked towards me, he stopped in front of me and he grab both of my hands.

"You're the one who pursue me to jennie, did you know i was still hesitant to do that before? You love her, but here you are pushing me. I told you that i wanted to give up but you stopped me and you want me to continue it."

"Do you know why i have the courage to court jennie again? You said you'd be happy if jennie and i will ended up together."

he looked down, "I don't know why you're pushing me to the person you love so much, I thought if i will be her boyfriend, you'd be happy. But it's been two years, lisa. and i feel like dying knowing you're hurting everyday. "

"But i didn't do anything. i love jennie, but i also love you. i treat you like my sister lisa, and i don't want to hurt you."

My chest tightened when he said those words, and i knew i'm hurting him.

That's why i can't be mad at kai just because he is jennie's lover, he's a good guy.

he has a good heart, and he treats me like i'm truly his sister.

He protects me, and he makes me feel that he also loves me and that he is always here for me.

I can't accept this, i know he will make a decision that i know that will ruin my plans and hurt both of us.

I won't let that happen, i'm just starting to move on to jennie, and i don't want anything to change between us.

He slowly lifted his face to look at me and my heart clench when i saw him staring at me with glistening eyes.

"Are you in love with jennie?" He ask.

He slowly smiled sadly at me, "because if you do, i can give her up for you. I'll break up with her if that's the only way you can be happy again."

"Just be honest with me, lisa."

What's the point of lying right?

He wants me to be honest, and what my heart wants to say right now, this is the right time to tell him that.

I took a deep breath before i nodded weakly, "i do, i'm inlove with jennie."

"God knows how much i love her, that i can do everything for her just to see that she's happy."

I looked down to look at his both hands that is holding my hand.