Chapter 25: Please

L I S A

"what? is it true lisa? is it true that you fell in love with jennie from then until now?"

why should i lie? what is the point of lying when jennie already heard his question.

I have no plan of telling jennie how i feel for her, how my heart beats only for her, and how much i love her.

I don't want to ruin our relationship and i don't want anything to change between us.

I don't want to ruin her relationship with kai, so i have no intention of saying how i feel and just keep it in myself.

I wasn't the one who said it, but the person i told how i felt that night,

in the middle of the dark forest,

he promised me he would not tell her.

But he still did.

it was hard to hide, but when the words that i was afraid to get out from my chest came out of his mouth, he said it so easily when it's hard for me.

is this his plan?

why?

and why did he do this to me?

why kim jongin?

"You're right," i said with a shaky voice. "I have been in love with jennie since then. From the first time and the moment she smiled at me, i knew she was the person i wanted to hold, appreciate, and keep forever." i added.

my lips quiver as i looked down.

"lisa---" i cutted jennie off.

i slowly look at her while smiling painfully. when our eyes met, my heart ache when i saw pain settled in her dark eyes.

"I know i told you that taehyung is my first love. That's true, but during the days and nights you were by my side, please believe me that i tried myself hard to stop my heart from beating fast because of you. "

my breath hitch.

"but whatever i do, this heart, it doesn't stop beating for you, jennie."

"It only beats for you."

"lisa, please stop---" i cutted her off again by standing up infront of her with tearful eyes.

"I love you, but you didn't feel or see that. I have been loving you for the past few years, since then and until now. I never stopped loving you, and i don't think i can stop myself from loving you, jennie." i said in a cracked tone.

a stray tear slip from her eyes. I just smiled while looking down at her.

"A few years ago, i secretly love you, and during those years, i was also hurting every day. I felt myself dying every time i see you happy with him. that i know that one day, even if i am no longer by your side, you will be fine without me. "

"stop it," she whispered brokenly as she slowly stood up. my lips tremble while looking at her as tears began to trickle down her face.

i hadn't realized i was crying as well until i felt my tears slowly falling on my cheek.

"I didn't regret falling for you, because i didn't regret loving you. Even though i want you to be mine, I can't. because i would rather see you happy in his arms than.."

"Lisa, please don't." I heard jisoo say.

I slowly closed my eyes as i gritted my teeth while sobbing, clenching my fist because i couldn't tell her the reason.