Chapter 9: Love.

L I S A

While looking around in the han river park,

i saw some students passing by while biking.

and the beautiful flowers around me,

it moves beautifully.

I put both of my hands in my pocket and i stopped walking.

I stared at the sunset, It was already in the afternoon but the scenery in front of me was still beautiful.

No. scratch that,

It's breathtaking.

I took a deep breath before lifting my head and slowly closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Lisa,"

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around to see who was calling me,

But i froze when i saw her walking towards me.

What is she doing here?

"Ji eun sunbae," i mumble while looking at her in surprised.

"You're done avoiding me?"

She ask coldly, her face remained stoic.

She stopped in front of me, her eyes narrowed while she's looking at me.

"A-ani, i'm not avoiding you sunbae." I stuttered.

Why did i stuttered?

Now it's really obvious that i was avoiding her, i mentally slap myself.

I quickly lowered my head and avoided her gaze.

"don't fool me, lisa. You're obviously avoiding me."

She sternly said.

after ji eun sunbae called me jagiya in front of my friends and seniors, the concert continued without me apologizing to her.

They were all shocked when they heard what Ji eun said, I knew they wanted to ask me what does that mean.

Who wouldn't be surprised? If the person you keep saying you don't know called you jagiya all of a sudden.

She tried to approach me, but every time she tried I avoided her or i pretended that i'm doing something.

i know it's my fault, but what can i do? I'm just too embarrassed to be sorry for what i did this morning to her.

And i was very embarrassed because she called me jagiya.

"Mianhae, sunbaenim." i mumble while looking down.

"I'll forgive you, only if you look at me." She says.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at her, i swallowed a lump when I saw her looking at me without emotion.