Chapter 12: it's

"Cause you're my.."

L I S A

"Appa, I think I did it well."

I mumble while looking at the food in front of me.

I couldn't help but feel proud of myself.

I spent a lot of time cooking in the kitchen,

and i think it's all worth it because i cooked it well and perfectly.

"it's good to hear that my princess. Trust me, i'm sure jennie will like it."

Appa said confidently that makes my lips curves into smile.

would she really like it?

because even though i just cooked her a simple breakfast,

it's special for me because i added my love to it.

"appa, do you really think she'll like it?" I shyly ask.

I heard him laugh on the other line,

"she'll love it, lisa. you know that dumpling, as long as it's you who made that for her, she'll appreciate and like it."

I know.

I always know that,

because that's what she always tell me.

I remember the first time i tried to cook for her, I burned the food that i was cooking that time.

I thought she wouldn't eat it, but when i was about to throw the food in the trash can,

She stopped me and said she would eat it.

Even though it was burned, she said it's all right for her. Because i made that for her.

She's really sweet, and that's one of the things I liked about her.

"I really hope so,"

I mumble while looking at jisoo unnie and chaeyoung hiding on the wall while whispering to each other.

"Because honestly appa, I'll do everything for her just to make her happy." I sincerely said.

I heard him sigh on the other line,

"you really love jennie." He murmured.

"super, appa. I love her so much." I mumble.

"Her happiness is so important to me that she deserves everything I do for her," i muttered and paused before taking a deep breath.

"she deserves everything, Even the world and the universe." I said and smiled.

"But are you not hurt? you know she loves someone else, But you're still here for her." appa said worriedly.

I sigh, "it still hurts, appa. Especially when i know that whatever i do, she won't love me the same way i love her," i replied.

"But it's okay with me. I will put aside the pain i feel and choose to stay by her side, because i promised her that." I added.

"And also because i love her." I sincerely said.

"Just promise me that you'll take care of your heart. I love you my daughter. and no matter what you decide, I'll support you. Me and your eomma will support you no matter what happen." Appa said sweetly.

I lower my head and bite my lip, preventing myself from crying.

I'm so lucky to have my parents, I really love them so much.