Chapter 24: Jennie.

L I S A

Me and jennie,

we are both different.

i love the moon, and she hates it.

she loves the sun, and i also hate it.

unbelievable right? so we asked each other why we didn’t like each other we both loved.

She said she loves the sun because it gives light.

whether it is hot or not, the sun gives her another day to be happy.

and so she doesn't like the moon, that's because the moon is full of darkness around it. whenever the moon comes, that is also the time when people over think and think sad.

She thinks that the sun gives more positive vibes, while the moon gives her negative vibes, so she hates that.

when she asked me, i just smiled sadly and said those deep reasons why I love the moon so much.

they always tell me they see me as a moon for them.

why? because even in their darker hour, I always give the light and brightness they need whenever they're having a hard time.

and second, is because of her.

i love the moon so much because i also see myself on the moon.

so why does she hate the moon? Does is it mean she also hates me?

But before i could ask her that, she asked me why she's one of the reasons why i love the moon even if i know she hates that.

I simply answered her.

I know everyone wants to be her sun so that they can light up her life,

they all want that.

they both want to be her sun.

but me? i don't want to be her sun.

i don't want to be that person who will always light up her life.

because i know she have someone to light up her life, and it's him.

that's why i'd rather be her moon.

even if you hate it.

i can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.

"I hate the sun, appa."

I suddenly spoke, drawing his attention.

he glance at me and smiled sadly, "and she hates the moon."

I chukled softly and i looked at the sky. we are now on the balcony of my room. after jennie and i talked and after we cuddled, i chose to stay in my room for a while to think of something else.

but appa came to my room, so here we are now. on the balcony, talking.

"and i really think, we are really destined to be the moon and the sun for each other."

"Why?"

"Because what is happening to me and jennie, is like the story of the moon and sun." i muttered.

there was a peaceful smile on my lips, but deep inside of me, i was deeply hurt.

I already know the ending of my story with jennie.

even if i have nothing to call us in the first place.

she's not mine, while i'll never be hers.