Chapter 2

Y/n's POV
"We came to a decision of staying and helping, but still go on little trips," I said.

Dracula sighed and smiled.
"Are you sure?", he asked.
"Of course! You thought we would get married and I'd steal him away forever?", I joked.

"Uh...no. Certainly not..."

My eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh! You really thought I would steal him away. Drac, this is his home, where he grew up, where we first met. I would never take Marcus away from all this."
Dracula smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're Marcus' wife."
"Thanks, me too...whoa."
Drac looked at me with concern and asked, "Are you alright?"
"Yeah. It's just that I heard it out loud."

"You'll be a great wife and Marcus will be a great husband," Dracula reassured me.
I smiled and he added, "Marcus is talking to his uncles, outside."
"Thank you."

Marcus' POV
As I looked for Y/n, I spotted her talking to Dad. My plan was to go over there and join their conversation, but Uncle Frank, Wade, Murray, and Griffin stepped in front of me.
"Come with us," Wade said.

They forced me outside and Frank started to talk.
"We're happy for you and Y/n, really. But, marriage is not all fun and games."
I scoffed and said, "I know. Y/n and I talked about this two days after I proposed."
"Did you just talk about what she made you want to- help me out with this, guys," Murray stumbled over his words.

I felt Griffin put a hand on my back and say, "Marcus, although you two zinged, there are still other things you have to worry about. You and Y/n want to travel and see the world, but what'll happen if a baby arrives?"

"We already discussed this too. If a baby comes, we'll just pause traveling and when the baby's older, Y/n and I will take them on road trips or maybe a cruise," I explained.

They actually think Y/n and I don't communicate, at all. We know marriage isn't going to be easy, so one night, instead of going to bed, we talked and thought about our future.
We didn't plan our entire future, but we talked about what we would do, in case something bad happened.

"What about Y/n? She's a human and isn't immortal. Did you guys talk about that?", Wade asked.
I opened my mouth to talk, but stopped when I saw Y/n leaning against the giant doors waving her fingers at me.

"Hi, sweetie," I greeted.
Everyone turned around once they heard her voice.
"What are you trying to say to my husband?", she asked with a slight smile.

"N-nothing, Y/n. We promise," Frank said.
"Yeah. We're just warning him about the dangers of married life," Wade added.

I held in a laugh at Y/n's unamused expression and she calmly pulled out a switchblade.
They all went back inside and I chuckled at her violent humor.

She walked down the stairs and kissed me.
"I'm sorry about Linda. She knows not what she says."
"It's okay. I don't want to talk about her. You look beautiful," I said, trying to change the subject.

I didn't want her to know that Linda's comment stuck with me and I was worried there might be more in the future.

"Thank you. Wow, I can't believe we're actually married!"
"Holy rabies, we're married."
She giggled and I held her close.
"I love you, Marcus," Y/n softly said.
"I love you too, Y/n."

• • •

(A/n: if y'all want a smut scene...all good things happen to those who wait👀)

• • •

"Marcus?", Y/n called from the bathroom.
"Yeah?"
She walked out and playfully squinted her eyes at me.
"I know I'm hot, but really, dude?", she said.