Chapter 6

WARNING: Chapter contains z e s t
and psychoanalysis (scary scary)

• • •

Marcus' POV
When I woke up, Y/n's legs were laid over my stomach.
"Y/n, can you get your le-"
I turned over and saw the upper part of her body hanging off the bed. I softly chuckled to myself and walked to the other side of the bed. To my surprise, Y/n was texting someone on her phone and yawning.

"Y/n, why are you upside down? You making fun of me?", I jokingly asked.
She looked at me and chuckled. "I have no idea how I got here. I just woke up like this and was too lazy to get back up."
"You pushed an entire human out of you, but you don't want to sit upright," I said as I pulled her up.
"Exactly. Oh, I can feel the blood leaving my brain."

We both laughed and she pulled me down to sit next to her.
"How's your arm?", I asked.
She glanced at her wrapped wound and shrugged.
"It doesn't hurt anymore, so I guess I'm fine."
"Good."

"Marcus, I'm scared that moving might be a big change for Dennis, but we could check out Cali and see if it's good for him," Y/n said.

I felt relieved that she finally agreed.
"Thank you for being open to this. I'm sorry if it felt like I wasn't listening to you. I can't stop worrying about the two of you," I apologized.

Y/n shook her head and held my hands.
"I understand and it's not a bad thing to worry. It's a sign of being a good father. As much as you don't want to hear what I'm gonna say, it has to be said: you're acting like your dad."

I gave her an incredulous look, causing her to laugh.
"No, no, no, listen to me," she continued, "Your dad lost your mom when you were just a baby and ever since then, your dad has done everything in his power to try to protect and shield you from any type of pain. Maybe his parenting is rubbing off on you, because that's what you're used to?"

I stared at her in awe, because she's right. Everything Y/n said made perfect sense. I'm becoming my dad.

Y/n must've realized that I was having an internal conflict, because she changed the subject.
"So, California! Johnny suggested we leave today.
It's short notice, I know but, if we leave tonight, then we'll miss that hurricane."

"Okay, sounds great. Does this mean we're good?", I asked.
Y/n leaned over and kissed me.
"Answer your question?"
"That definitely answers my question."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. I went in for another kiss, and Y/n ran her hands through my black hair. I lifted her so she was straddling my lap. She pulled away to pull my shirt off and pushed me down on my back. She reconnected our lips, then started to kiss down my neck.

"Know what I kinda hate about you?", she whispered against my skin.
I hummed in question as she started to grind, excruciatingly slow with our clothes acting as a barrier. She ran a thumb over the spot my neck where she was kissing and playfully pouted.
"No hickies for me to see," she said.

Tired of her teasing, I flipped us over so I was on top and tugged off her pajama pants. I attacked her lips as she started pulling down my pants, as well.

"Wait," Y/n said in between kisses, "What about Dennis?"
"It's only eight, he won't be up until nine."

I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her (f/c) underwear and quickly pulled them off. A moan escaped her as I circled her clit with my middle finger.

"Marc...", her words died in her throat as I began moving now two fingers in and out of her.

I began to take off my boxers, until there was a tiny knock on our door. Y/n and I abruptly stopped our movements and quickly put our clothes back on. Y/n had just pulled up her pants as Dennis came in, yawning.

"Grandpa Drac, wanted me to tell you that he's sorry," Dennis said while rubbing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and Y/n gave me her mom look.
"What?"

Y/n didn't say anything and gently kissed Dennis's forehead.
"Morning, Dennis."
"Morin', Mommy."

"Go get dressed and we'll see you at breakfast," I said.
Dennis walked out and we both stood up.
"Why is your dad apologizing and using our baby to do so?", Y/n asked, while walking to the bathroom.

"Remember?! He's the one obsessed with Dennis becoming a vampire. When you got hurt, he didn't even care!"
"Okay, I will admit, that was pretty douchey, but you guys are acting immature instead of like the adults you are. You need to sit down and talk to him."

"Fine. But after we come back."
She began brushing her teeth and gave me a thumbs-up.

• • •

Y/n's POV
As Marcus was listing different things for Dennis to Drac, Dennis was drowning in my hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much," I said.
"Y/n, let him go," Johnny said, slowly pulling him away from me.

I stood up and got on my tip toes to Johnny's ear.
"If my baby ends up in the hospital...I'm going to take the tiniest knife I can find and I will slowly castrate you. I don't care that we're best friends," I softly whispered.

I got back on my feet and Johnny's eyes were wide with fear.
"Got it?", I asked with a bright smile.
He quickly nodded and I gave him a big hug.

"Okay Y/n, time to go," Marcus said.
He opened the car door for me and I got in, still looking at Dennis as he waved at us.
"Bye, Daddy."
"Bye, Dennis."
"Bye, Mommy."
"Bye, baby."

Marcus drove away and I looked back at him, until they were out of sight. I turned back in my seat and leaned my head back.
"That was the hardest thing, I've ever done. You?," I said.
Marcus just drove and nodded with a face full of regret.

Dennis' POV
As Mommy and Daddy drove away, I turned to go back inside to go to sleep.
"Now that Marcus and Y/n are gone, we can carry on with Dennis's transformation," Papa Drac said.

I don't know what he meant by that, but as long as I get sleep, it sounds like fun.