Back Home

Y/n let out a relieved sigh because they managed to escape that horrible place. At the moment, most of the girls have fallen asleep except for Hyewon, Yuri, and Yena.

"You girls okay back there?" He asked.

"Yes." Yuri said.

"Is Eunbi unnie sleeping?" Hyewon asked.

"Yes, she's sleeping beside me right now."

"Alright then."

"But oppa, are we going straight back to the hospital again?" Yuri asked.

"Do you have any other place to stay?"

"I don't... We all don't but... we don't wanna go back to that place. It's suffocating." Y/n looked at the mirror, then at the road.

"Alright... I have a place for you guys."

Y/n continued driving to a place for them to spend the day in. After half an hour of driving, they arrived at a certain place.

"Girls! We're arrived!" Y/n tries to wake them up. They all woke up after the members that were already awake wake them all up. They all then get down from the van and in front of them is a beautiful and huge mansion.

 They all then get down from the van and in front of them is a beautiful and huge mansion

The girls all gasped in shock looking at the house

"Hey Y/n, where are you taking us?" Eunbi asked.

"Yuri said that she doesn't want to get back to the hospital anymore."

"What in the fucking hell is this beautiful place?" Yujin said.

"Well... I introduce to you guys, my mansion." The girls gasped again.

"I-It's your mansion, oppa?" Yuri asked in shock and he simply nodded.

"Well, it's not mine because I didn't buy this mansion."

"What do you mean?" Nako asked.

"This place used to be a facility for doctors who are in training. But they moved to Uijeongbu due to the reconstruction of this building."

"Then, how can you afford it?" Hyewon asked.

"As I said, I didn't afford it. This place was abandoned and sometimes other doctors will come here as well to do some huge research. But now that I'm living here, the other doctors are very kind enough to let me own this place. Most likely because I spent an enormous amount of times training here." He explained.